[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Invitations from Huddlers

skylive5

There is a thread here about what people hate about sites like Facebook. Not wanting my dislike buried and not noticed, I feel the need to make my own topic.

If one is going to invite someone to be a "friend" the least they could do is tell you who they are in the invitation!

I have been "friends" with a lot of Huddlers since 1997.... but that doesn't mean I know who you they in real life. I have been in leagues at MFL where the Huddler still won't advertise their real name, but use their Huddle username instead.

So when one invites one to be a "friend" somewhere..... tell the invitee who the heck you are. :wacko:

Please. *sigh*

:wacko:

LOL

No that isn't it. Getting an invitation from someone I don't know and feel I should makes me feel like a low life slug who doesn't give a darn about others. And since I do... I don't like the feeling.

Heck, some Huddlers I have met I still don't know their real name. :D

I agree with Sky. I've had to send PMs to John or Bier to ask "Who is x?"

When I sent my invites out, I always said "loaf here". Of course the invites that got accepted didn't have a note attached. I have no clue who I'm friends with here save for a few...

I'm going to punch your abstract status updates in the face. Don't make me block you. :wacko:

I just don't get the facebook thing. I mean we have this thing right here. What do we need a facebook thing for? I have never done the facebook thing and really don't have a clue how it all works. And I really don't have any idea at all about twitter. :wacko:

Oh and I agree with you Sky.

I just don't get the facebook thing. I mean we have this thing right here. What do we need a facebook thing for? I have never done the facebook thing and really don't have a clue how it all works. And I really don't have any idea at all about twitter. :wacko:

Oh and I agree with you Sky.

hard to believe but we all have friends and family outside of the safe haven here at thehuddle.com

Yeah, I'm "friends" with a bunch of folks who I don't really know who they are, outside of the fact that they're huddlers. Yikes.

I sit at my computer and hit refresh continually waiting for you to put up a Pic :wacko: For now I will continue to look at Rajns sisters

and don't be upset if I dont accept your invitation because I don't do facebook etc

if yer not on facebook, you can't get an invite to be a friend. loner. "All I need are my stats, man. Just me and my stats, man. That's all"