[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So my son...

Chief Dick

...goes to a pre-school twice a week. The teacher pulls my wife aside this morning and says: "I forgot to tell you last week, but we were all out playing on the playground, and I looked over and saw your son with his pants down peeing in the grass."

:wacko::D

A chip off the old block. :D

...goes to a pre-school twice a week. The teacher pulls my wife aside this morning and says: "I forgot to tell you last week, but we were all out playing on the playground, and I looked over and saw your son with his pants down peeing in the grass."

:wacko::D

My kid is advanced at preschool, he just firehoses all over the bathroom.

True story:

Wife and I (and kids) are out tromping in the woods looking at some land about two years ago.

Son is 3.5 yrs old and announces he has to take a dump.

No longer wearing diapers and an easy 30 minute walk back to the car and another 15 minute drive to a gas station, I tell him I'm going to teach him how to go poop in the woods.

Drop trou. Lean against a tree. Keep your feet far enough away from you so your turd doesn't end up on the back of your jeans. Point your johnson way back so you don't pee in your pants.

He does very well.

I am very proud.

...fast forward three days...

Wife and kids are visiting me at the office. They're waiting out by the retention pond (which has been nicely landscaped for picnics, etc). Kids are running around and wife calls the office to tell me they're here. Then starts screaming at my son.

Why?

He's dropped his pants and is leaning against a tree out by the retention pond, squeezing one off within full sight of my office.

I watch the whole thing.

I was (and am!) very proud.

:wacko:

First time I meet my wife's Dad... drinkin' moonshine and warming up by a massive Bunsen burner type heater thingy.

Me: Be right back.

Future Father-in-Law (Cajun, ex-Army): Where ya goin'?

Me: :wacko: Restroom, sir.

FFIL: Ahhh, just go 'round there [points to spot around the side of the outdoor storage shed thingie]

Me: :D OK... [walks around shed and takes a leak... comes back]

FFIL: Already done?

Me: :D

Man, that moonshine really went right through me. :D

I would take my son with me to all of my softball games when he was around 3. On the other side of the parking lots was all woods and a little lake where everyone would go and pee. Ertic looks at me and says "dad I need to go potty". So I take him to the trees and he does his business. This time we are there for a big opening day tourny and he again says he needs to go potty, so I tell him to go across the lot and go. My buddy taps me on the shoulder laughing his ass off and pointing. Eric has pulled his pants down and is in mid dump screaming for TP :wacko:

I think that this is the entire reason women are all effed up. They just can't do what we do. Goood job little Dick. :wacko:

Sure they can, you just have to teach them how to use the urinal!

Just like my son did in preschool a couple of years ago except he took a dump! :D:D

Yep, that's right, he took a dump in the urinal. The urinal fit him perfectly and he grew a tail in the damn thing. The wife had to spoon it out into the toilet because it clogged it up.

Funny stuff right there!!!!

This reminds me of a funny thing my nephew did. We were having a family get together earlier this summer over at my BIL & SIL's house. The kids were swimming, the adults were watching from inside. My 3 year old nephew (not his house) pulls down his pants, craps in the dogs bowl, then picks up the bowl and dumps it into the pool.

:wacko: Been there before CD. Many occasions, but the one that is the best is the one I was not there for. I was gone hunting and my wife cals me while I am up 25 feet in a tree and says....you'll never guess what YOUR son just did. He pulled his pants down and took a piss on teh sideline during the soccer game in front of everyone.

Of course my wife ran over as fast as she could, but he was pulling his pants back up by that time. She was really embarassed. I always told them they could just pull it out and hose it while on the farm. I guess he got confused somewhere along the way :D