[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are you playing your Colts this week?

Seahawks21

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CH....what do u think of mike hart for the last two weeks? i picked him as my 5th back this week...kind of on a whim....my 5th back spot was really just a revolving door of garbage at this point....im tied for first and pushing for the title and thought he could be some good insurance in case one of my other guys gets hurt

I will be deciding tongiht between Clark and Jermichael Finley. I'm leaning to Clark, because I'm guessing the starters will play most of the game. Finley's matchup is on the road vs. the Steelers, so not particularly soft. Finley's been surprisingly good since he returned from his injury. But benching Clark seems too extreme unless I hear something more definitive about Clark's time.

But my decision will be at the last minute tonight. I'll be hanging around my computer, and taping Survivor. :wacko:

CH....what do u think of mike hart for the last two weeks? i picked him as my 5th back this week...kind of on a whim....my 5th back spot was really just a revolving door of garbage at this point....im tied for first and pushing for the title and thought he could be some good insurance in case one of my other guys gets hurt

He's definitely passed Chad Simpson on the depth chart. The Colts have not been very forthcoming on the extent of Donald Brown's chest injury, so I don't know if they are going to let him heal until the play-offs, or if he will see some action soon. If Brown sits the rest of the regular season, I could see Hart and Simpson both getting a lot of touches in weeks 15 and 16.

Edited by CaptainHook

I am starting Addai and hoping for at least 3 quarters of play.

Despite our natural rivalry, we must work together this evening. I agree with you, I'm putting faith in how consistent he's been, especially when Brown has been out, and I think they go out on National TV tonight and get a win - THEN rest people, if that's what they want to do. Short week, no time to make many changes, I think Addai has a solid night.

Starting Addai over C. Jennings and the new Kubiak toy, and hoping for the best.