[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What players were you totally wrong about?

Seahawks21

Time for some of us outspoken morans to eat a bit of crow here. Who did you think would be good or bad during the preseason, but turned out to be the opposite?

I took lots of shots at Stephen Jackson. He has had a nice year and is going to kill my wallet. Still, I doubt there are too many that drafted him in the first round that are proud of that selection.

I also thought Vincent Jackson was awfully overrated. Oops.

I thought Ray Rice was too small and too slow. Thanks to all his supporters, as your trumpeting caused me to pick him anyways.

I thought Carson Palmer was DONE. Very impressive.

As far as guys that have underperformed...I thought McFadden and TO would both go off this year.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reggie Bush...really thought he would be much more involved in the offense than he has been

MJD...with regards to how many touches he has gotten and his TD total too

Greg Jones...really thought he would carry some of the load...in the end Garrard is the 2nd leading rusher

will have to go back and see if there are any others.

Willie Parker...thought he would still be somewhat productive

Edited by keggerz

For me, it was WRs this year, primarily Reggie Wayne and Greg Jennings. I thought Wayne would do well, probably be a top 5-7 WR, but did not think he would do as well as he has. I thought Jennings would be a top 3-5 WR this year.... whoops. Turned down a straight up offer of Wayne for Jennings in the preseason in one league from a guy that just "did not like the Colts so wanted to move Wayne"... big whoops.

Housh has been average to poor at best.

He's probably #1 on my list seeing as I drafted him in 3 leagues.

Benson would be #2 as I didn't draft him in any. Plenty of chances to take him. But I figured with two games vs Balt and Pitt each and another against MN, that's 5 games where he would be worthless. :wacko:

I was hoping LT would drop to me in a draft or two, glad he didn't!

Addai - I let folks on here scare me away.

VJax - I drafted him in just about every League

Greg Jennings - not sure what happened here but I have him in just about every League

Hasselbeck - took him in just about every League (mostly as the QB2)

I thought that Pierre Thomas would be a stud when he came back from his preseason injury......took him in the second round(at least a round early) because I was sure of his stud status.......Did not count on Bell taking goal line carries away and Bush taking so many carries..........thats about all I was wrong about in my local....all in all not bad :wacko:

Forte

Chris Johnson (although I only had a crack at him once)

Grant (I reached for him in a couple of leagues)

Vincent Jackson

Addai

I didn't think about Benson at all, so I guess that although I overlooked him, I can't really be *wrong*. :wacko:

Housh, Coles, and Parker I all had higher expectations then what they delivered. The all basically rode the bench the entire season.

Hasselbeck I thought he would be a more serviceable backup then what he ended up being...at least when I really needed him as a backup.

I thought Morano would struggle more in Denver, thought Marshall wouldn't play, and Crabtree would still be unsigned.

Saints defense to score as high fantasy wise as they have (1st or 2nd in two different leagues). Colts defense to hold opposing teams to as few points as they have, especially with as dinged up their secondary, Mathis, and Freeney have been.