[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone up for a completely unsubstantiated rumor?

Hugh 0ne

Well, I was at the airport in Cincy (actually Kentucky but whatever) yesterday, waiting to get my shoes shined, and guess who's on the seat before me? Jim Foxx. Yep, indeed. I overheard his casual conversation with the shine boy, he mentioned that the key to coaching success was having a good QB, he then got on the phone and I heard the word "Cleveland" a lot.

So, my completely unsubstantiated rumor is that Derek Anderson is going to Carolina. Yep, you heard it here first. :wacko:

And FWIW, Foxx took a Delta express jet from Cincy to Charlotte, no first class, no private plane, no charter, just regular economy class like the rest of us sheep.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

How would Jimmie Foxx know anything about Derek Anderson. Especially since he died over 40 years ago.

Or maybe you were talking about Jamie Foxx. He's probably a football fan :wacko:

"Steamin'" Willie Beamen?

Edited by Ziachild007

I saw a rumor yesterday saying that Carolina was trying to trade DWill to San Diego for Sproles & a 1st. :wacko:

As a guy with D-Will & Sproles both of whom I coudl keep in my keeper league. I could live with that.

D-Will would get almost all of the carries in SD and Sproles would prolly get 10-15 touches a game in Carolina...Ahhh to Dream!