[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Daylight Savings Time...

millerx

you guys are nuts. You lose an hours sleep one night. Well worth the fact that it's light longer in the evening.

you get on both ends...... i am no where near tired now and that kills me in the morning.

I enjoy the longer evenings as well. I couldn't care less about it being dark in the morning. I'd prefer to just stay on this time year round (other considerations aside).

Same here, one extra hour of sleep a year doesn't make up for the lost daylight hour after work.

you guys are nuts. You lose an hours sleep one night. Well worth the fact that it's light longer in the evening.

Exactly...I hate it getting dark at 5:30. This ain't the 1800's. We need to throw this stupid custom down the drain like other ancient things no longer needed in modern society. Why are we still hanging on to this?

Then just keep it at this time... Not only does this mess with me and my wife's own internal clock, but I have a two month old and two year old. This time of year is quite painful, but we will survive.

Then just keep it at this time... Not only does this mess with me and my wife's own internal clock, but I have a two month old and two year old. This time of year is quite painful, but we will survive.

Yea, my daughter is almost 2 and she had a tough time going to bed last night. I'm hoping that she sleeps in longer on the weekends though. Typically she wakes up at 6:30-ish :wacko: and I could definitely use another hour of sleep on the weekends. If she starts to sleep in until 7:30-8AM on Saturdays, I will write my congressman, vote green party, start an online petition, sell my soul, whatever it takes to get this to be the permanent time.

I'm no sleep expert, but it seems to me that if you go to bed an hour earlier than normal, you don't "lose" any sleep. :wacko:

If you don't set your alarm to wake up at a specific time on Sunday you also don't lose an hour of sleep. If I happen to wake up at 9am and the clock now says 10am it doesn't mean I lost an hour of sleep it means I lost an hour of my day.

The reason I can't sleep is because in the fall, I slept 45 minutes and woke up earlier than I went to sleep. I was too afraid to fall asleep last night because I didn't know what would happen. It's sorta the same reason I don't fly in those time machines that arrive sooner than they leave.

Edited by TimC

The reason I can't sleep is because in the fall, I slept 45 minutes and woke up earlier than I went to sleep. I was too afraid to fall asleep last night because I didn't know what would happen. It's sorta the same reason I don't fly in those time machines that arrive sooner than they leave.

I look forward to my hot tub becoming a time machine also.