[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Okay, not normal for me but I will take prayers, thoughts, and well wishes if you can spare them.

Skippy

I have been through the wringer recently. I have had major surgery to my left knee. If you know what a PCL is and how they do it then that is close to what my surgery was like. The back of my knee has a surgical gash that is about 8 inches long where the doctor had to go in and move the blood vessle, the nerve, and basicly take the knee apart to remove a tumor. Then I end up right back in there to have a second much smaller procedure in the front of same knee to remove two other tumors. Things had been going fair up until the other day when the wound in the back felt like it was on fire. It turned red and then started leaking some crap. Doctors don't really think it is a big deal at this point but want to error on the side of caution.

What that means is that once again I am hospital bound for more surgery to wash out the 8 inch gash or whatever the decide while I am under. I have been told that I will indeed take up residence once again at the hospital.

This crap is getting so old and I have at least two more surgeries coming up on the shoulder and back. :wacko:

Sorry, just really felt like venting at this point.

Edited by Skippy

You got them pal. As the original Huddle Buddy, you deserve them.

Yes he does.

Skip, take no crap about that leakage or whatever it is. I had the same thing post-op on my back and it was staph (MSSA). Make sure you get a second opinion if you feel like they are fobbing you off, not sure or whatever.

Skip, my main man: :wacko:

What can I say? I'm here for you brother, anything I can do I will. Anything!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel for you bro! Been there....done that for a couple of your eventuals.

You know you have a call coming from me. Answer if you want, but if you don't want to, you know I'll understand.

Give your wife (no name on purpose) my best. Keep your kids informed as much as you see fit.

Life can be a b*tch but I know you will get thru this trial w/ the best results.

I'm praying for you brother....I'm praying hard!

God Bless!

Tom (rr26) Robin

Thanks to all you guys. It is really bothering me as I am going to miss a few things on Saturday that I really wanted to be involved in but I know that I have to take care of this stuff. I will tell you that maybe it is just stress but I just am not felling good right now.