[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

parachuting donkey terrifies children

Azazello1313

Have to believe that somebody beat the living crap out of that donkey to get it out of the plane...no way it would have jumped on it's own.

Its more of a parasail. The donkey gets lifted from the beach if you watch the video

come on now - its at the very least 'remotely funny'.

I mean - its over. the donkey is alive. terrible experience for the poor guy, but its over.

I wouldn't have wanted them to do it or have helped them do it - but with the damage already being done... I can find some humor in it.

I mean - its over. the donkey is alive. terrible experience for the poor guy, but its over.

I wouldn't have wanted them to do it or have helped them do it - but with the damage already being done... I can find some humor in it.

What would've been really funny is if they'd put a bullet in the back of the head of each person involved in it and cleared out the gene pool a little. That would've been hysterical.

So because it's over it's funny? Is that what you're saying? :wacko:

What would've been really funny is if they'd put a bullet in the back of the head of each person involved in it and cleared out the gene pool a little. That would've been hysterical.

This.

Anyone who thinks that is even remotely funny is a sick (the really bad word) who I would love to set fire to. I hate f'n people.

Have you written any hate mail to chic-fil-a lately for some of the stuff they do to those poor cows?

What would be great is if the bullet didn't kill them right away and they just bled to death on the beach while I laughed at them and kicked sand in their face while the donkey came up and kicked them in the nuts over and over for the 3-5 days it took them to die.

Man, that would've been some fun.

ETA: I would've told them Russia sucks and is a craphole of a country that we should've nuked out of existance long ago also.

Edited by TimC

Pretty sad :wacko: Friggin scared the animal chitless and almost killed it

+1,000,000

Perhaps one of the cruelest things I have seen on video in a long time. Hearing the laughing crowd that is oblivious to the terror the animal is being subjected to is pretty freakin abnormal.

+1,000,000

Perhaps one of the cruelest things I have seen on video in a long time. Hearing the laughing crowd that is oblivious to the terror the animal is being subjected to is pretty freakin abnormal.

The crowd really made it feel like an ass

Edited by whomper