[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Names that must be hard to go thru life with...

keggerz

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife graduated with a boy named Shi-Theed. Problem was that it was spelled s-h-i-t-h-e-a-d

I guess his parents didn't think that one through.

Almost forgot - there a local politician here named Dick Swett. I imagine it caused him some grief growing up, but as a politician it's probably good to have a name that's easy to remember.

As a teacher, I've seen plenty of names that will be brutal going through life with. Most of them are Indian names that I've taken a double take at when seeing them on my roster. Calling them out on the first day of class is always fun! Here are just a couple:

Nish!t

Sukdeep

Sukwinder

Edited by irish

I once worked at a restaurant owned by a guy named Hisuk Dong. I kid you not. Beat that. Dude was born in Korea but moved to the states when he was 12. Nice timing. I'm sure all his new classmates were verrry cool about not giving him a load of crap for his name.

Vietnamese dude that lives not to far from me Pho Kim

Went to school with a girl named Sherry Bush. Here dads name was Harry Bush.

Little creep that my daughter used to date. Richard Benz

Edited by Skippy

At work I talk to a woman all the time with a name of Anita Aycock. Seriously, what were her parents thinking?

I used to go to school with a bro/sis with the names Tonya and Richard Head. Tonya gives good head etc. Richard Head.

Shiatt I almist forgot, but I've mentioned this before. A kid down the street's dad name was Harry Beaver. Get this, he was a gyno too! The local rock station 98.9 The Rock used to call him and give him shiatt all the time. They finally moved cause he couldn't take it anymore. :wacko:

Edited by Hat Trick

Went to high school with Justin Case.

My mom wanted to make that my middle name.

Went to school with a guy named Henry Dick, his dad's name was Richard. My sister worked with a girl named manureass.

Edited by rajncajn

So today I was dealing with a gentleman and his last name was Moorecock (and yes that is how it was spelled too)....man I can't imaging the crap he got growing up.

so got any others?

Micheal Moorecock is actually a very well know fantasy writer. He wrote the Elric of Melnibone books.

My sophomore year in high school, somewhere within the first week, the came over the intercom and announced... "Peter Wacker, please come to the office"... I damn near cried it was so funny.

In college there was a girl by the name of Enola Gay... I was stunned.