[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama's Passport

Lady.hawke

Here's the link, have a look at it:

Link

Anyone care to notice a glaring discrepancy? If no one gets it, I'll reveal it about midnight, my time tomorrow.

:unzipspants:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is this why they want the 14th admendment removed? No more Obamas.

Obama would have been a citizen, his mom was a US citizen.

The reason we need to repeal the 14th is because we don't need Raul Caesar Pedro Aguillar, the son of illegal migrant drug dealer Carlos Jesus Ramon Pedro "three fingers" Aguillar as the future president. :wacko:

I will refuse to believe he was born in America until I invent a time machine with which I can travel back to the time and place of his birth and watch him drop out of his mom's filthy, whorish snatch!!!!

ETA: That may have been a bit over the top, sorry.

Edited by SEC=UGA

Families who move a lot can lose their birth certificate. Guess what? They moved a lot. I don't even think I still have an original.

Couple that simple fact with the birth announcement in the hawaiian newspaper you are 100% unreasonable if you continue to cling to this.

And if he DOES have the original then producing it as the 'definitive document you've been waiting to see' would be an even bigger mistake than commenting on the mosque: some smartass blogger will find a fictitious issue with it that everyone who already has abandoned reason will believe is the final proof that he is lying.

At this point does any one still object to my idea of repealing the the 19th amendment...

Well, as Lady.Hawke would point out, the idea of women voting was definitely not something that the founding fathers thought was a good idea.

Edited by wiegie

I imagined that no one would get it. No one really tried as everyone is so intent on attacking me.

My original link about the passport:

Obama's passport

The Obama campaign posted birth document:

COLB

The passport says he was born August 6 and his supposed short from birth certificate put out by his campaign says August 4. Which is it?

Well, as Lady.Hawke would point out, the idea of women voting was definitely not something that the founding fathers thought was a good idea.

Do not put words in my mouth. You have no credibility as you are most likely a flaming liberal tenured professor unworthy of your salary, particularly if is subsidized by taxpayer dollars.

Edited by Lady.hawke

I imagined that no one would get it. No one really tried as everyone is so intent on attacking me.

My original link about the passport:

Obama's passport

The Obama campaign posted birth document:

COLB

The passport says he was born August 6 and his supposed short from birth certificate put out by his campaign says August 4. Which is it?

Those are both "4's" - check out the 6 in 1961 just to the right. It's quite different. But then again, you'll see what you want to see even when the evidence you've presented yourself contradicts what you are saying. That's not an attack, but a fact. If it fits, you must acquit.

could be both. he could be a simese twin with a whole bunch of overlap - or they could just be '4's :wacko:

So, when are you going to break the news. If it is as clear as your condescending tone illustrates, why are you taking it to us? Why aren't you taking it to Fox News. You'd no doubt get on the air with such a smoking gun. You could be the School Bus Driver equivalent to Joe the Plumber and give campaign advise to Victoria Jackson.

If its not as clear as you are making it - how is it that people are attacking you? I mean - its either a slam dunk or its not, right?

Here's the link, have a look at it:

Link

If no one gets it, I'll reveal it about midnight, my time tomorrow.

I can't wait!!! Can you bring with you the Michelle Obama "Kill Whitey" tape with you too???