[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shipping Out

'canes2004

One of my former employees is shipping out to Afghanistan today. His name is Josh and he is a great kid. A hard worker who was also a pretty good safety for our local High School football team. His home life pretty much sucked and he decided to join the Army last Winter. Most of his friends are still kicking it around town partying and such and he is getting ready for the adventure of a lifetime. I got pretty close to Josh during the 4 years that I knew him. He was a great employee during the time he worked for me and being close in age to my own son, I took a special interest in him during those years. His parents are so/so at best and he had a hard time of it but he graduated High School and is now engaged to a pretty girl he has known for a couple of years. So now today while the rest of us get amped up for start of football, Josh is heading out in defense of our country. I am not religious at all but I know he was and also that a lot of you are as well. If you could take a few seconds and send him your prayers, thoughts and good vibes today I would very much be in your debt.

Good luck Josh! We will miss you and anxiously await your return.

:wacko:

Edited by 'canes2004