[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Cancer

Sugar Magnolia

I guess I understand your excitement but you should know that I am able to get erections very easily--AND--without the assistance of medication.

:divingboard:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really good news on the tissue report! :tup:

Now......take it easy for the next two weeks. If you do too much, you will heal poorly and risk continued bleeding.

:wacko: Seriously two weeks? I am in no pain, no cramping, and just sore is all. I walked 18 holes today with a 20 lb golf bag on my back, then ran 3 miles afterwards and feel fine. This is my normal Friday routine. I am currently bleeding lightly, but not heavy.

:wacko: Seriously two weeks? I am in no pain, no cramping, and just sore is all. I walked 18 holes today with a 20 lb golf bag on my back, then ran 3 miles afterwards and feel fine. This is my normal Friday routine. I am currently bleeding lightly, but not heavy.

In your initial post you said you were "bleeding pretty bad". I didn't think strenuous physical activity in that context was a good thing. Two weeks is sort of the guideline for strenuous workouts. If you're running and playing golf now and doing well, then I guess that guideline doesn't apply to you.

In your initial post you said you were "bleeding pretty bad". I didn't think strenuous physical activity in that context was a good thing. Two weeks is sort of the guideline for strenuous workouts. If you're running and playing golf now and doing well, then I guess that guideline doesn't apply to you.

I was bleeding pretty bad yesterday after my workout, but not today, and still tonight I have just a little bleeding. I tend to use pain as a gauge for whether I am over doing it or not, and I haven't had any.

Actually today my knee hurts worse than my abdominal/pelvic area. Yesterday we were doing this one yoga- like core exercise and I lost my balance, I fell over, and my knee landed on my free weights lying on the floor in front of me :wacko: Yoga is not my strong suit.. My knee is bruised and a little swollen today and I had to wear a spandex brace while golfing and running. Actually I think the heavy bleeding yesterday was due to the workout session being focused on core and abs for an hour, which is the area of my body that is trying to heal. Last night and had a brief crash and burn and felt really tired, but tonight I feel like I am at about 98%. That's good enough to start me in your fantasy football line-up.

Absolutely fantastic news Sugar!!! After reading this it was really weird feeling for me but I felt as though something really great just happened in my life and it's because this place and the special people on here mean something to me. I'm really happy for you Sugar!!