[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Big Country

My wife just texted me to let me know that my youngest (3 and a half) just called out to her from the bathroom to say:

"Mommy, come look, I just grew my tail"

Prety sure that is worse than when he or his brother (aged 6) announce that they have to go drop a deuce.

3 year old playing with legos and having a small issue putting a block onto his "truck" causing him to exclaim, "DAMNIT!"

My wife and I had a nice laugh. I guess he really does listen to everything daddy says. :wacko:

Can't wait for that phone call from his school. :tup:

My wife just texted me to let me know that my youngest (3 and a half) just called out to her from the bathroom to say:

"Mommy, come look, I just grew my tail"

Prety sure that is worse than when he or his brother (aged 6) announce that they have to go drop a deuce.

On a related note, my 2 year old says:

"Daddy, I think the Kansas City poop snake's coming out to say Hi."

3 year old playing with legos and having a small issue putting a block onto his "truck" causing him to exclaim, "DAMNIT!"

My wife and I had a nice laugh. I guess he really does listen to everything daddy says. :wacko:

When my son was three he walked up to the dishwasher and asked, "How do you turn this fn thing on?"

My wife didn't have a nice laugh. It was then I realized that he was paying attention.

When my son was in kindergarten he told a new african american kid that just joined the class,"I like your kind of people cause you're brown and that's my favorite color."

Since my niece turned 3 in June, my sister thought it would be a good idea to get her into a preschool class of some kind. They live way out in the sticks....so no close neighborhood children.

Her first day, she came home with a nasty cold, pink eye and a new vocabulary word.....butthole. :wacko:

Makes you seriously consider home schooling......lol.

A buddy of mine's son is, well, versed in explicit vocabulary.

We were in Baltimore going to a park on Federal Hill over looking the harbor. The park/playground that he wanted to go to was closed down for a wedding party... He was 3 or 4 at the time, when we informed him of the wedding party and that he couldn't go to the park because of this, he belts out, in the full length words...

"MF'n sob's"

My wife and I were like... :tup:

My niece teaches special needs students. One of the students bit her last year. It was a very bad bite. the kid locked in and the only way she could get him off of her was to hold his nose so he had to let go to breathe.

Fast forward to this year. My daughters worship my niece. They were sitting in my living room and my little one asked her what the students called her meaning do they call you Sarah or mrs b etc and my oldest said "They call her lunch"

My niece teaches special needs students. One of the students bit her last year. It was a very bad bite. the kid locked in and the only way she could get him off of her was to hold his nose so he had to let go to breathe.

Fast forward to this year. My daughters worship my niece. They were sitting in my living room and my little one asked her what the students called her meaning do they call you Sarah or mrs b etc and my oldest said "They call her lunch"

:wacko: Clever kid......you need to watch that one. :tup:

:wacko:

• 7 months later...

My oldest started her film classes about 3 weeks ago. She is really enjoying it and learning a lot and thankfully she seems to be doing well and they like her. The assistant director really likes her voice because she speaks very distinctly. So here is how that conversation went

Asst director: Rafaella, I really love your speaking voice. I love the way you annunciate and I can hear every letter of every word. Did you ever take speech lessons ?

Rafaella: No, my Dad just told me to speak in a big , strong clear voice......He also told me not to kiss your ass

Asst Director: :wacko:

Edited by whomper

We were walking through the old cathedral in Konstanz, Germany a few days ago and in the back my three year-old saw an old confessional with the curtains hanging down and excitedly (and loudly) asked: "Is that for a puppet show? !!"

We were walking through the old cathedral in Konstanz, Germany a few days ago and in the back my three year-old saw an old confessional with the curtains hanging down and excitedly (and loudly) asked: "Is that for a puppet show? !!"

and it very well might be

My oldest started her film classes about 3 weeks ago. She is really enjoying it and learning a lot and thankfully she seems to be doing well and they like her. The assistant director really likes her voice because she speaks very distinctly. So here is how that conversation went

Asst director: Rafaella, I really love your speaking voice. I love the way you annunciate and I can hear every letter of every word. Did you ever take speech lessons ?

Rafaella: No, my Dad just told me to speak in a big , strong clear voice......He also told me not to kiss your ass

Asst Director: :wacko:

:tup:

The comedy runs in the family.