[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Game

Footballjoe

Close. Mrs. FBJ is allergic to those.

BINGO! We just spent 3 out of 7 days in the ER because of severe reactions. Sunday was the worst when she had to use the EpiPen and I ran next door to the Fire Station to get a EMT. All of a sudden new allergic reactions occurred. Went to the allergist the past two days and are now trying to get her on a diet free of all those things. Also did a blood test to check her thyroid to see if that is whats causing the issue with the new food groups: dairy, celery, chicken, beef and citrus. I just don't know what to think right now.

P.S. You guys are good. I figured I would have to give you some hints. :wacko:

Beef and chicken both? Is she okay with pork? Bier might have to give you a dozen recipes to just survive. The hardest thing to avoid may be the corn. Don't they make everything out of corn nowadays?

Sorry to hear about Mrs. FBJ. :wacko:

Beef and chicken both? Is she okay with pork? Bier might have to give you a dozen recipes to just survive. The hardest thing to avoid may be the corn. Don't they make everything out of corn nowadays?

Sorry to hear about Mrs. FBJ. :wacko:

No. You're thinking of ball bearings

Sorry to hear about Mrs. FBJ. :tup:

Can't eat pork because they eat peanuts. She just developed the chicken, beef, dairy and citrus allergy. So she has done very well without corn and soy. We have found that a Mediterranean diet could work pretty well with a few changes. We are really hoping after she gets off the dairy and chicken for a while she can go back to it. She can get dairy substitutes and she never liked beef anyhow. Good thing I got Lebanese blood in me because my diet will be a changing too. :wacko:

BINGO! We just spent 3 out of 7 days in the ER because of severe reactions. Sunday was the worst when she had to use the EpiPen and I ran next door to the Fire Station to get a EMT. All of a sudden new allergic reactions occurred. Went to the allergist the past two days and are now trying to get her on a diet free of all those things. Also did a blood test to check her thyroid to see if that is whats causing the issue with the new food groups: dairy, celery, chicken, beef and citrus. I just don't know what to think right now.

P.S. You guys are good. I figured I would have to give you some hints. :wacko:

..-if you don't mind me asking, what were her symptoms??

having a similar situation.

..-if you don't mind me asking, what were her symptoms??

having a similar situation.

Swelling of the tongue and throat until today. She just got back from the ER (ambulance was called to her work) because she had chest pain, sweating and tinkling down arm. The EKG came back fine. We think it was the prunes she ate since it happened within a minute or two of eating them. The ingredients on the prunes has nothing on it but prunes but after talking to my daughter she says some packages say "Sulfur Free". So we figure she got a dose of sulfur.

Swelling of the tongue and throat until today. She just got back from the ER (ambulance was called to her work) because she had chest pain, sweating and tinkling down arm. The EKG came back fine. We think it was the prunes she ate since it happened within a minute or two of eating them. The ingredients on the prunes has nothing on it but prunes but after talking to my daughter she says some packages say "Sulfur Free". So we figure she got a dose of sulfur.

thanks. not matching up, but one less thing to worry about.

Answer:

Can't even reply to a Huddler's wife's allergies without involving the government

:wacko: The phrase "perching" a thread didn't come from nowhere.

FBJ hope everything is alright. I have no idea what to eat after excluding those foods. Good luck.