[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I want to punch ________ right in the spleen

whomper

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Vick

And I hope DeMarcus Ware does so this week. Pow, right in the spleen. And then, perhaps, a backflip suplex with an old school Ric Flair "woooooooooo" thrown in. I'll take up a collection for the fine.

Vuck Michael Fick.

Michael Vick

And I hope DeMarcus Ware does so this week. Pow, right in the spleen. And then, perhaps, a backflip suplex with an old school Ric Flair "woooooooooo" thrown in. I'll take up a collection for the fine.

Vuck Michael Fick.

I'm guessing Vick is leading the Pro Bowl ballot without you?

Michael Vick

Vuck Michael Fick.

+ a kidney

The neighbors to my right

The neighbors to my left

Whoever thought it was a good idea to airdrop leaflets in the hills of West Virginia during WWII advertising jobs at the munitions factories in this town which led to barefoot hillbillies coming in by the busload, most of whom ultimately settled here and created this bizarre pocket of ghetto trailer trash whackjobbery that one does not immediately notice when passing through or, say, house hunting.

The Dallas Cowboys

The entertainment media

Trolls in this forum, or I should say, the troll in this forum

Cancer

The Mega Millions ping pong ball machines, for never selecting the correct numbers

The banks

The two-party political system

The music industry for creating and rewarding talentless crap singers and bands

That's all for now.

Jim Rome.

I flipped over there the other day because I had to run some errands at lunch and he was blabbering on about Ben Rapelisberger's broken nose for 30 minutes straight. No content whatsover...it was simply using as many different words for "nose" as he could think of. I finally turned it off after the 128th "beak" as in "His beak was so twisted....grrrrrrrr". What the hell is the grrrrrr for? Are you being attacked by a wild bird in the f'n studio? Are you a pirate and just have to punctuate every sentence with some random noise? Then people call in and try to act his schtick. They actually change their voice and try to make up words to discuss other words. I think I've met some of his "clones" in real life and I've hated every one of these losers.

Edited by TimC

Todd Haley (Though not as much as I would have liked to three weeks ago)

Solomon Wilcotts & Kevin Harlan

Tom Brady (I think it's the only way the Steelers can beat the Patriots)