[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dyson Vacuum

Chief Dick

Yeah, this all started this morning when I was vacuuming. I vacuum because it's like mowing the lawn.

Anyway, we have been through three piece of crap vacuum's over the last 24 months. I have been telling my wife to buy a Dyson for ever. Her reply:

"I'm not paying $370 for a vacuum." Normally I would agree, but not today. After trying to vacuum the damn floors and having to take the effing vacuum apart 3 times to clear the dickmunch hose, I snapped.

Me: " I don't care if we to finance the damn thing. While you're at Costco today buy the Dyson. "

Her: " Are you serious? "

Me: "If you don't come back with the Dyson I'm going to the lawyer tomorrow. "

So she goes to Costco. As she's in line, the guy behind her is chatting her up. Which isn't surprising, because my wife is 11 years younger than me and quite attractive. :tup: Anyway, she says: "I can't believe I'm spending this on a vacuum cleaner. My husband finally lost his mind and told me to go buy this thing. " The guy behind her says:

"Oh, I know exactly what he's talking about. That Dyson will change your life. It's the best thing ever invented for indoor carpet mowing."

Oh Good Lord, what have I become. :lol::wacko:

well, a lifetime guarantee never to lose suction:)

Although it will not lose its suction ability it can still get clogged and lose suction over time. This happened to ours. The main culprit? Small pieces of popcorn. But the beauty of this machine is that they take this into consideration when they engineered it by making it incredibly easy to remove the clog. You can just flip the machine over and take apart the necessary pieces without any tools. I’ve had to do this once and we’ve owned ours going on 4 years now. I love it when machines are engineered in a way that tries to make it easier for the user to fix and maintain.

We've gone through an Oreck a year so far at Dos Perros (we went with carpet because it would be intolerably loud if we had hard floors in there, still loud as it is). At any rate, I think it's time to upgrade. Perhaps today...

I love my Dyson. I bought us one back in 2003/2004ish time frame (Yellow) and I still use it to this day. My wife hated it because every 6 weeks or so we had to open it up and clean all of my wife's hair off of the brush. I kept asking her if she ever had to do this with any other Vacuum and should always answers, "Yeah like every 6 months or year" to which I pointed out "See how much better this is than any other one"

They are amazing Vacuums and I love them.

Dick, be prepared to be finger banged by the Dyson...almost as good as a honey badger.

We used a 20% off coupon at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and I absolutely love the Dyson. I told my better half we would have to fight over the vacuum if we ever parted ways, screw the cats!...:wacko: