[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ever meet a Famous person

nuke'em ttg

ronnie lott (a couple of times)

mark mcgwire (when on the A's)

jake plummer (a couple of times)

phil mickelson (went to college with his sister)

sidney rice (when he was rehabbing and stay at our hotel)

robin williams (neighbor)

nancy pelosi (when to school with her son from k-hs)

oj

sylvester stalone

cameron diaz

terrell davis

cheryl crowe

dave chappelle

mark mcgwire (when on the A's)

Mark McGuire lived two doors from me but never met him. Heard his after the A's game parties complete with live bands on weekday nights 'til 2:00 am. He was just the guy behind the gate. The only house in our neighborhood that was gated off.

:pc: Bier met jaxfactor, but Sugar has not.

Was able to have dinner with Steve Carlton and Pete Rose and about 12 other CPAs - drank wine & told stories all night. Couple of real great guys although Carlton went off about all sorts of wierd stuff towards the end - could have been all the port we were drinking. Got some great pics, but don't know how to post them.

Also big fan of the band Chicago - been able to meet the guys several times over the past few years and hang out before the show.

A few lesser know MLB players - Eric Valent & Dominic Brown

Jared Odrick - Coached him in high school

John Kuhn - Played beer pong with him. My brother-in-law was the starting QB for Shippensburg during Kuhn's freshman and sophomore seasons.

Brent Grimes - Talked to him a couple of times. He also played for Shippensburg.

Jack Ham - He was doing a radio show at a restaurant. He sat at a table with me and my dad after his show and talked for about half an hour with my Dad. It was awesome, and a moment that my Dad called one of his favorites of all-time. Still brings a smile to my face. Ham was extremely cool !!!

I went to school with Shaun Alexander. I also met Ken Griffey, Sr when I worked for Gateway Computers.

I've never met her, but my dad knows Diane Sawyer. They went to high school together.

Edited by buddahj

Michael and Leon Spinks (in a tuxedo shop) - Couldn't understand a word Leon said. Michael had recently gotten pummeled by Tyson in 90 seconds or something.

Chris Webber and Tyrone Wheatley (Mall)

Barry Sanders (Detroit Airport. Well I didn't bother him as he was walking with his then very young son Barry Jr. I had a copy of FF Index in my briefcase and he was on the cover. A week later he retired :doh:)

Charles Barkey - Nashiville Airport. I was standing in line for food, he was sitting at the bar and said "what's up?". I assumed he saw someone he knew behind me and didn't respond. Looked back and I was the only one there. Lucky he didn't kick my ass.

Roy Tarpley - Wendy's

Dave Bing - in line at the bank.

For some reason mine have all been sports stars. That's weird because they were all random.

Edited by Puddy

Ran into Marcus Allen today close to work. He lives in the area. He was just out for a stroll thinking. That was cool. I've met many celebs before...and with what I do I work with a few well-known musicians like Carole King, James Taylor, Paul Simon, John Fogerty, Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon, John Mellencamp, etc etc... Good times.

1. Chavez

2. SteelBunz

3. Skylive5

4. lkirc

5. Atlanta Cracker

6. rajncajn

7. TBimm

8. Hitman

9. Cordo

10. SuperBalla

11. loaf

12. spain

13. Apathy

14. Skippy

15. Big Country

16. godtomsatam

17. darin3

18. H8tank

19. I Like Soup

20. Slugfear

21. crispirons

22. bushwacked

23. rocknrobn26

24. Jumpin Johnies

25. DMD

26. REZ

27. WW

28. Twiley

29. JoJoTheWebToedBoy

30. Chargerz

31. The Six Kings

32. untateve

33. evil_gop_liars

34. Bonehand

35. digitaldan21

36. ksu70

37. Swampnuts

38. Bier Meister

39. T_Bone65

40. alchico

41. A.T.a.M.

42. Whomper

43. Azazello1313

44. Thews40

45. AtomicCEO

46. sundaynfl

47. Dr. Love

48. Caveman_Nick

49. Skilly

50. Dutchess Jack

51. The Captains Wench

52. ABWF

53. ziachild007

54. rbmcdonald

55. TheWolf

56. Brooklyn_Rob

57. jaxfactor

58. BillyBalata

59. msaint

60. Kid Cid

61. swisscheezhead

62. TimC

63. PSULions

64. westvirginia

65. wiegie

66. muck

67. Gilthorp

68. bpwallace49

69. Pope Flick

Off the top of my head, the entire roster of the Super Bowl XLII Giants, Howard Stern, Allen Ginsburg, Louie Anderson, Robert Fripp, Wynton and Branford Marsalis (separate occasions), Ben Affleck, Sergio Garcia, Nelly, Boris Becker, Kurt Vonnegut, and just about every "famous" poker player you can think of.

Off the top of my head, the entire roster of the Super Bowl XLII Giants, Howard Stern, Allen Ginsburg, Louie Anderson, Robert Fripp, Wynton and Branford Marsalis (separate occasions), Ben Affleck, Sergio Garcia, Nelly, Boris Becker, Kurt Vonnegut, and just about every "famous" poker player you can think of.

Please elaborate. I would love to meet Howard.

I had not thought of him in some time. Thanks for the reminder.