[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Words With Friends Tournament #3 - Who's In?

Gopher

Grunge might score his ohias score ever against me. He has dropped over 5 50 pointers on me and I am defenseless with a tile full of O's and r'si

I've had a lot of luck so far. Then again you would expect a beat down from one of those masculine accounting types over some guy who sells womens' lace.

I've had a lot of luck so far. Then again you would expect a beat down from one of those masculine accounting types over some guy who sells womens' lace.

Im practically wearing the lace after these 2 games. Grunge has just made me his prison bitch. I have never seen so many 50+ words :lol: No excuses. Just an ass whoopin by a great player :bag:

I'm playing dug right now. Don't see the point of playing in any more contests if you want the truth.

There's just too many Huddlers good enough to play WWF competitively for me to waste my time anymore. My games aren't over but the writing is on the wall.

Edited by MikesVikes

I'm playing dug right now. Don't see the point of playing in any more contests if you want the truth.

There's just too many Huddlers good enough to play WWF competitively for me to waste my time anymore. My games aren't over but the writing is on the wall.

Dug has that affect on you. He just completely demoralizes you with his strong play.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

i've heard that mrs gopher is pretty good.

When I played with her, she was stellar! She's got skills.

Round of 16:

1 Dug (bye) vs 16 MikesVikes

25 rhippens vs 26 Irish

4 Mrs. Gopher vs 13 Rajn / 20 Tbone

5 DMD vs 12 SheikYerbuti / 21 Peepinmofo

2 CapNGrunge vs 18 Whomper

7 Avernus vs 10 Gopher

3 Dirty Sanchez vs 19 Scooby

6 Tonorator vs 22 Scooby's Hubby

Round of 16:

1 Dug (bye) vs 16 MikesVikes

25 rhippens vs 26 Irish

4 Mrs. Gopher vs 13 Rajn / 20 Tbone

5 DMD vs 12 SheikYerbuti / 21 Peepinmofo

2 CapNGrunge vs 18 Whomper

7 Avernus vs 10 Gopher

3 Dirty Sanchez vs 19 Scooby

6 Tonorator vs 22 Scooby's Hubby

I don't get how I was ranked above you when you beat me before and I was obliterated by someone in the first round of last tourney....I should be ranked closer to the bottom :lol:

I beat Dirty Sanchez by a mere 3 points in out tiebreaker. He was ahead of me when I played my final 3 tiles, so whatever he was stuck with were added to my score. That was really a fun game, he's an incredible player too:)