[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Detroit/Dallas Game Thread

heehawks

so is cowboyz1 gonna check in on the pics i posted of a clear ball in the air arm on the reciever interfering with the balll

also a pick of him tugging rougly on jersey

please check in also on dez bryant

or the multiple holding and hands to the face by dallas O line on winning TD drive that went completely ignored

I do not understand why its so hard for Dallas fans to take the win without trying to justify the refereeing that took place . Sometimes a team gets huge breaks and help from refs ( accidentally - hopefully and not on purpose ) that helps them win . We know it and we just saw this weekend ... so celebrate your victory and move on, as trying to justify the unjustifiable is silly.

Edited by isleseeya
  • Like 3

Holding ? Sure their is holding throughout game and then their is the blatant holing and hands to the face that was on an monumental scale which Dallas got away with on that last drive. And it's now been let go. At end of the day Dallas has won nothing yet of real significance and won't this season so all this talk will fade away just like cowboys Sb dream

Holding ? Sure their is holding throughout game and then their is the blatant holing and hands to the face that was on an monumental scale which Dallas got away with on that last drive. And it's now been let go. At end of the day Dallas has won nothing yet of real significance and won't this season so all this talk will fade away just like cowboys Sb dream

man, you are cuckoo for cocoa puffs :lol:. All that hate gonna eat you up son

I know you're a giants fan bud, but come on! To say that Dallas hasn't won anything yet of real significance is just crazy talk. I know that ultimately, it's super bowl or bust for everyone but we won the NFC East and have won a wild card game against a rough Detroit team. That's definitely meaningful, especially after the collapses that the Cowboys and their fans have suffered through recently.

Small steps my man, small steps.

You are delusional if you think this Cowboys team hasn't achieve anything. NOT one single person but me had given Dallas any chance at all to go 12-4, win the division AND win a their first playoff game in a sadly ridiculous about of years. You people just amaze me. You want to tear down Romo but you can't because he's an All Pro. You can't tear down this Cowboys team because they are in the Divisional Playoffs with a damn good chance of winning. It really makes you look desperately hateful to hate on the Cowboys this year. No matter what happens the rest of the way, I will be extremely pleased with the way this Cowboys team fought this year. I could not be a happier fan. Well actually, I could but that is besides the point.

All that being said. I love it. I'll embrace your hate, because without it, each and every victory achieve, every touchdown thrown or run in, is that much more sweeter. So keep up the bad will because whether you like it or not THE COWBOYS ARE BACK BAB'Y and all is right with the world. :tup:

Edited by Cowboyz1

or the multiple holding and hands to the face by dallas O line on winning TD drive that went completely ignored

I do not understand why its so hard for Dallas fans to take the win without trying to justify the refereeing that took place . Sometimes a team gets huge breaks and help from refs ( accidentally - hopefully and not on purpose ) that helps them win . We know it and we just saw this weekend ... so celebrate your victory and move on, as trying to justify the unjustifiable is silly.

:rofl:

Worste part about it is

Im a cowboys fan

I saw the holding

saw the penalty

saw dez bryant

saw it all..

Packers vs Cowboys Revenue = close to 150 million

Lions Seahawks Revenue = 68 million

dont forget the fix

If Browns won the division then I would say their fans should celebrate like its 1999 and call it major success and achievement . But Cowboys fans saying these things ....???

Boys its the Rings ..its about the rings . If cowboys fans are happy about winning division to the point they find it a massive success then congrats . Heck get the parade ready but the prize is the SB Ring as it should be

And I am a Cowboys hater ( obviously ) but my new found venom has everything to do with the highway robbery and gifts they got this past weekend than it does about them winning division and making playoffs . I am a Pats hater as well but they got job done and did not have a game handed to them in a ridiculous embarrassing manner ( at lest not yet This playoff season ) so i have nothing negative to say or get riled up about them .

Its all good as y'all should enjoy the ride you are on no matter how much help you got to stay on this ride

Romo's an All-Pro, second string, behind the QB his team faces today (in landslide voting, 44 of 50 votes for Rodgers, 3 for Romo).

This quote from the All-Pro story on NFL site is classic

"With apologies to Romo's career year in a run-first offense, Rodgers was alone atop the NFL at quarterback in 2014."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000452986/article/2014-allpro-teams-analysis-of-the-full-rosters

GO PACK GO

dude you do realize romo passed for basically no yards this season i think 16 qbs had more passing yards

those #'s are inflated trash because murray is aweomse runner and romo was in a rocking chair all season.

The Falcons, Giants, Redskins, and Bears all had more passing yards than Dallas (DAL was #16 and 13 players had more yards than Romo). However Romo did lead the league in several passing categories (comp%, TD%, yards/attempt, rating and game winning drives [tied with Stafford at 5]). But I think even Dallas fans realize that their OL and Murray running the ball were largely responsible for Romo's stats. All Pro players at RB, WR, 2 OL (1st team T & G, 2nd team C) certainly help.

The Falcons, Giants, Redskins, and Bears all had more passing yards than Dallas (DAL was #16 and 13 players had more yards than Romo). However Romo did lead the league in several passing categories (comp%, TD%, yards/attempt, rating and game winning drives [tied with Stafford at 5]). But I think even Dallas fans realize that their OL and Murray running the ball were largely responsible for Romo's stats. All Pro players at RB, WR, 2 OL (1st team T & G, 2nd team C) certainly help.

Exactly.

So take away some of that stuff and let romo pass for more yards and his #'s come back to life..

probably 16 int and a 64% completion percentage.

Its the truth

They virtually ran the ball so well, that I HONESTLY believe Brandon Weeden would be a 28-8 int guy

They played the best secondary in the league that game against cardinals AT that time.

The hand of God caused those 3 Detroit turnovers, sacks, and only allowing them 3 measly points in the 2nd half...Jesus made the refs pick up the flag. The holy ghost possessed Terrance Williams and made that final TD catch.

Dallas is Heaven's Team don't you know? :thinking:

Ah honda...you just started a holy war.

:pop: