[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Add coaching to ff...

awesomebench

We drafted coaches once about 15 years ago. W = 10 pts L = -5 pts

Was the stupidest thing we've ever done. Not a single member liked it and it was mothballed the next season. Every time a stupid rule change is brought up, the year of drafting coaches is mentioned as a warning against poorly planned changes.

• Like 1

Bonus points for wearing a suit and tie on the sideline. Challenges, saving and using timeouts effectively. Oh yes.

12 man or illegal substitution penalties a big negative.

Wow...we won't even need the players anymore! Can't believe Vegas is missing out on this action, too!

Once played in a league with punters ...

I'm in two of them now. Can't say I particularly care for it. The range of scoring for punters seems to be between 3 and 7 points. I'm honestly not sure of what they get points for... Pretty sure it must be just yards and a bonus for inside the 20. And I can't say that I've ever made a mental note of my punter being in the game that I'm watching. Pretty much meaningless. But, I enjoy the leagues as a whole, and the scoring impact is minimal, so I don't give it much thought.

yeah and you can add O-line (points for rush yards, negative for sacks) and punters too.

Maybe just start with IDP.......and blind bidding and use MFL

I'd love to add o-line spots in HFA and Hardcore Homers. Has MFL thought about adding the position? Or did they add and I just missed it?

I've been thinking for a while that players should somehow get points if their team wins.

Like it seems a bit unfair if for example a star WR like Odell Beckham draws double teams all game, gets 3 fantasy points, and then Rueben Randle gets 15 points. I know it's like "part of the game" and all that, but if there were some way to reward players for things like that outside their pure yards/td stats, that would be cool.

We have a HC position in our league. It's worthless for the most part unless you have Belichick who wins the pregame toss over 75% of the time, you know he's cheating.

http://nesn.com/2015/11/numbers-bill-belichick-patriots-win-pregame-coin-flip-at-impossible-rate/

Team Win (TW) 2

Team Loss (TL) -2

25+ point Win Margin (WM25) 2

20-24 point Win Margin (WM20) 1

20-24 point Loss Margin (LM20) -1

25+ point Loss Margin (LM25) -2

Edited by Shaft