[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Report: Mark Ingram has a very serious shoulder injury - placed on IR

Wolverines Fan

I somewhat agree, in that he hasn't seen many carries per game to get in a flow, but he has had 31 carries on the year with 108 yards and no TDs to show for them. He has double the number of receiving yards and 2 receiving TDs on 29 receptions, which tells me that they never intended for him to be anything but a receiving back. I'm sure it's killing him as much as anyone, especially when he sees the run heavy offense in Buffalo putting up big numbers week in and week out.

He was intended to be a pass catcher to replace the Pierre Thomas/Darren Sproles/Reggie Bush role that Sean loves. However you can tell by watching the games he really doesn't have a good grasp of the playbook. Spiller and Brees are never on the same page on passing plays, I really think he just runs the wrong routes half of the time.

Also, keep an eye out for the Saints to bring back Pierre Thomas.

Edited by timeconsumer

Ingram had really been a pleasant surprise this season. He was more involved in the passing game than I think most people expected. Should have known it was only a matter of time (since I own him), although I'm surprised it didn't happen to a RB that I own in more leagues. :unsure:

I'm simply going after Hightower to stop the #2 seed from getting him. Probably worth starting over Abdullah as well.

Isn't just about everbody worth starting over Abdullah? I'm hoping maybe by the beginning of next year he is better and a possible keeper, but not likely.

Apparently the Fantasy God's do not want me to win back to back 200K tournaments. Ingram was on my RTS team ranked #11 overall going into the big dance the one team that I thought still had a legit shot to win it all after all my other teams have been decimated by injuries this one was only down Dion Lewis but losing Ingram is a game changer as I only have Spiller and Woodhead left for my RB2.

My #3 team overall has already lost Foster, Lewis and Steve Smith for the year while I await Gronk's return.

My #49 team overall (was once #1 until injuries) lost Bell, Foster, K-Allen and Edelman.

This has been the most difficult of my 26 years in fantasy football because I have never seen this many elite players go down for the season in 1 year.

Apparently the Fantasy God's do not want me to win back to back 200K tournaments. Ingram was on my RTS team ranked #11 overall going into the big dance the one team that I thought still had a legit shot to win it all after all my other teams have been decimated by injuries this one was only down Dion Lewis but losing Ingram is a game changer as I only have Spiller and Woodhead left for my RB2.

My #3 team overall has already lost Foster, Lewis and Steve Smith for the year while I await Gronk's return.

My #49 team overall (was once #1 until injuries) lost Bell, Foster, K-Allen and Edelman.

This has been the most difficult of my 26 years in fantasy football because I have never seen this many elite players go down for the season in 1 year.

Your cajones are bigger than mine. 200k would have me a wreck. My wife would have left long ago. The dog would have gone with her. I would have spent a fortune replacing TVs. I hope Spiller comes through for you.

Drafted Ellington/Hyde/D. Lewis/J. Bell/C. Johnson

Have Abdullah, C. Thompson, Draughn....tried Sankey, McCluster, Bell several times....

Brutal. What'cha got?

CJA, Joique, Darkwa, Herron, Sankey, Chris Thompson, Todman, Trey Williams

We have to start 2. I use this method to decide who to start each week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-PtEJEaqY

Edited by BA Baracus