[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vaxxed or unvaxxed?

irish

Well that was some productive conversation, and of course some of the same nonsense from the usual suspect. 

I washed my cloth masks weekly, I kept them in a plastic bag when not in use. And I wore paper masks once I had them in some cases, then pitched them after that. 

Went to the doctor the other day, first time I had to wear a mask in a while, glad I still had one handy. 

11 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Still trying to be funny 

I don't know one mature adult who lacked basic personal hygiene skills in wearing the same mask for days on end.  But hey, you do you.  

Keep laying down that "common sense," but keep yourself out of smelling distance please.  

49 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

I don't know one mature adult who lacked basic personal hygiene skills in wearing the same mask for days on end.  But hey, you do you.  

Keep laying down that "common sense," but keep yourself out of smelling distance please.  

Please Booby, even your snowflake ass knows that most people were either wearing the wrong mask, not wearing it correctly, touching it all day or reusing the same one over and over. Stop your nonsense. 

3 hours ago, BillyBalata said:

i like boobies

Same.

3 hours ago, Big John said:

:pc: Or as AtomicCEO used to say: I like boobs.

And wine parties.

9 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

and yet, you call me "dopie". I'm disappointed in you.

a] it's literally IN your name, minus a few letters.... i didn't pick your name, you did.  :D

b]  i probably would stop even referencing it if you didn't keep reacting.  i have no ill will towards you even if you're on the goofy side.  everyone is a little goofy.  glad to be in a league with you and i hope you don't take offense to my rib-pokes.  if you do, i'll stop.  :tup:  

On 5/11/2022 at 11:49 PM, darin3 said:

i hope you don't take offense to my rib-pokes.  if you do, i'll stop

You're not afraid to give it but you sure as hell can't take it. I don't care if you want to goof on me or Opie, to me it's all fun but understand that you will get it back ten fold. That's just how it's going to go. I'd certainly much rather talk football with you then get caught up in nonsense. Apparently Bobby doesn't talk football anymore, he's strictly here for the politics. 

• Sad 1

On 5/14/2022 at 4:03 AM, League_Champion said:

You're not afraid to give it but you sure as hell can't take it. I don't care if you want to goof on me or Opie, to me it's all fun but understand that you will get it back ten fold. That's just how it's going to go. I'd certainly much rather talk football with you then get caught up in nonsense. Apparently Bobby doesn't talk football anymore, he's strictly here for the politics. 

WTF are you talkin' about?  I'm not even talking to you, dolt.  As you said to ME, stay out of MY business.  TIA

• Haha 1

This is definitely going to stir up some feelings again,  but I thought it too significant to not share. 

Covid Hospital Count Makes Vaccines Seem Less Effective, Researchers Say

(Bloomberg) -- Widely used methods for counting US Covid-19 hospitalizations can make vaccines appear less effective than they actually are, according to a group of Boston-based researchers.

The researchers say their work raises questions about how the US should approach future booster-shot campaigns and how the country measures the severity of the pandemic. It may also have implications for billions of dollars in bonus payments that have gone to hospitals caring for Covid patients covered under Medicare.

The researchers looked at a group of more than 8,000 patients who had been admitted to Department of Veterans Affairs hospitals since September 2021 and who had a positive Covid test – the same criteria that most states and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention use to tally daily Covid hospitalizations.

They found that about 40% of Covid-positive patients were likely in the hospital primarily for something other than the virus. About 60% of patients met the criteria for moderate or severe disease, meaning they had low blood-oxygen levels or needed supplemental oxygen. The share of patients getting Covid drugs – a sign that doctors were treating them for more severe Covid, not another condition, was substantially lower, and particularly so among those who had been vaccinated or boosted...

Edited by rajncajn
  • Like 1

What does this mean,  you might ask? Well,  for one it might do exactly what the article says.  It makes it appear that the Covid vaccine was less effective than it actually was. But I think more importantly, it a appears that Covid hospitalization numbers may have been inflated and/or people may have been unnecessarily hospitalized because hospitals were getting bonus payments for Covid patients from Medicare.