[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 2 Milk Carton

Shorttynaz

8 minutes ago, awahl63 said:

Ridley?

Cooper?

Henry?

My whole team.  

Aren't they all playing during 4 o'clock?  Unless you mean Hunter. 

Edited by irish

49 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Both Browns. AJ and Antonio. I also have Marquise so I have 3 Brown receivers 

Racist!  :D

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Guess I'll have to pick up James White so nobody suspects anything 

🤣 

That's fantastic!  

18 hours ago, Finn5033 said:

Kittle has been very disappointing 

Yup, just traded for him in a dynasty league and am starting to regret it.  He's talented as all get-up and you gotta think he'll eventually start getting more involved, but so far it's been a disappointing couple of weeks.

6 hours ago, darin3 said:

Yup, just traded for him in a dynasty league and am starting to regret it.  He's talented as all get-up and you gotta think he'll eventually start getting more involved, but so far it's been a disappointing couple of weeks.

5 hours ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

Afraid this is going to be common, TD or bust. Just holding him hoping that they trade Ertz.

Seems to me TE is just a wasteland outside of the top few guys. There is zero on the waiver wire in my 10 team league. The jewel that can be found there is Dalton Knox. It is great if you have Hock, Waller, or Kelce, otherwise very mediocre. We will see if guys like Mandrews, and Logan Thomas or even Goedert get it going. 

Edited by purplemonster

25 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Seems to me TE is just a wasteland outside of the top few guys. There is zero on the waiver wire in my 10 team league. The jewel that can be found there is Dalton Knox. It is great if you have Hock, Waller, or Kelce, otherwise very mediocre. We will see if guys like Mandrews, and Logan Thomas or even Goedert get it going. 

Yeah but that's the thing.... Kittle WAS one of those "top few guys".  But as of Week 2 of 2021, he's average at best.  Andrews is going to get better.  The more Lamar runs, the more the middle of the field is going to be open.  

8 hours ago, darin3 said:

Yeah but that's the thing.... Kittle WAS one of those "top few guys".  But as of Week 2 of 2021, he's average at best.  Andrews is going to get better.  The more Lamar runs, the more the middle of the field is going to be open.  

Kittle is definitely one of them. SF is all over the place for fantasy right now. I don't know what to make of them until they settle into some sort of identity. It could be a one game blip because they needed Kittle in to block against the Eagles, not really clear to me. He's too good to be throwing blocks all day long though 

4 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Kittle is definitely one of them. SF is all over the place for fantasy right now. I don't know what to make of them until they settle into some sort of identity. It could be a one game blip because they needed Kittle in to block against the Eagles, not really clear to me. He's too good to be throwing blocks all day long though 

This is what I’m hoping as well. He is way too good to not be utilized more. He was a free keeper for me so it’s not the end of the world. I chose to keep him over James Robinson and DK Metcalf. I still feel ok about it assuming his production picks up

1 hour ago, Finn5033 said:

This is what I’m hoping as well. He is way too good to not be utilized more. He was a free keeper for me so it’s not the end of the world. I chose to keep him over James Robinson and DK Metcalf. I still feel ok about it assuming his production picks up

He played 70 snaps that last Eagles game. I think he will be fine. Maybe not Kelce numbers but I think last week was an anomaly