[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Henry Ruggs

Kayteeohh33

I’ve already put a bid in on Renfrow. Without Ruggs to stretch the field I think he’ll see more targets.

regarding what happened it is terrible and very sad. These guys don’t even need to pay for their own ride if they don’t want, the team will provide it for them anytime and anywhere. As said before sometimes you can’t tell people things they need to learn on there own and unfortunately this is the worst way to learn a lesson. It cost someone else their life and now probably ruined his life as well

Edited by Finn5033

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

He's done!

On Henry Ruggs: Probation is not an option in Nevada for a conviction on a charge of DUI causing death, which carries a possible sentence of two to 20 years in state prison

Wow, so he’ll be locked up at minimum two years

Edited by Finn5033

Just now, SeductiveNun said:

Sooooooo, on a related tangent for the Raiders, does this result in a downgrade for Carr?

It would have to result in a slight downgrade, yes.  Ruggs took the top off the defense, allowing Renfrow and Waller to roam the middle of the field / flats.  

48 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

You think there will be no attempt to throw the blood sample out, the way it was collected,  who handled and tested it etc etc etc 

LC doesn't think he knows, thinking and debating possible outcomes is for weak indecisive people who aren't experts on everything.

He's probably not playing in the NFL for at least a year or two, but who knows how it all turns out. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

LC doesn't think he knows, thinking and debating possible outcomes is for weak indecisive people who aren't experts on everything.

He's probably not playing in the NFL for at least a year or two, but who knows how it all turns out. 

He'll still be very young when he gets out. In the NFL you can kill people, just don't send racist emails. I'm sure he'll be reinstated in a few years. 

Edited by League_Champion

4 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I'm surprised he walked away from that. That looked terrible. 

Seat belts and well built cars can save lives.  Those Pontiac sunfire's (and cars like them) that were huge when my daughter was young were 1 and done in accidents.  They just crumbled 

My father was t boned about 5 years back by a car doing 50mph while he was driving his jeep.  He was sore, but not a scratch.   Other car was a complete write off.

Edited by millworkguy

1 minute ago, millworkguy said:

Seat belts and well built cars can save lives.  Those Pontiac sunfire's (and cars like them) that were huge when my daughter was young were 1 and done in accidents.  They just crumbled 

Yeah, it's crazy. Looking at that car he's very lucky to be alive. I haven't heard anything about his injuries. 

43 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

LC doesn't think he know

That's not coming from me, that's the Law Steve. You're a self proclaimed drunk who's been busted for DUIs. You should know this. 

"If convicted, the first charge ranges in a two to 20-year sentence while the latter sentence carries a one to six-year range". In Nevada 

• Haha 2

Yeah there are no winners here. 22 yo threw it all away, somebody lost their life. NFL and Raiders I am sure have free rides anytime to avoid this sort of thing. Young, horny, rich, drunk make for a bad combo. I agree that Vegas would be possibly more of a distraction. The city has so many options, people ripping it up, entertainment 24/7. That will be a lot for a 22 y.o. 

• DMD locked this topic