[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodgers tests positive for Covid

Big John

Do we think that the Packers are going to play it safe with Love, or are they going to let him take full control of this offense to see what he can do? The Packers have to be assuming Rodgers won’t be back next season

I’m seriously tempted to start Love in place of Rodgers. Cousins was my back up and after he crapped the bed at home against Dallas I have no faith in him on the road at Baltimore 

Edited by Finn5033

47 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

Do we think that the Packers are going to play it safe with Love, or are they going to let him take full control of this offense to see what he can do? The Packers have to be assuming Rodgers won’t be back next season

I’m seriously tempted to start Love in place of Rodgers. Cousins was my back up and after he crapped the bed at home against Dallas I have no faith in him on the road at Baltimore 

The Chiefs defense is not good, and is always under pressure since our offense is playing so poorly.  Blake Bortles could go in there and throw 3 touchdowns. 

The real problem is the Chiefs offense simply cannot score. I think I already summed up their year in another thread this week. The Chiefs stink. Packers win this easily.

Edited by Chief Dick

16 hours ago, Big John said:

Don't do it to his Packer-fan son.

We are actually going to the game this weekend. I've bought tickets to two Chiefs games in the last 20 years:

1. Two years ago when the Packers came to town. That was the week after Mahomes hurt his knee.

2. This year, and now Rodgers isn't playing.

I guess the only way these two will ever meet is in a State Farm commercial.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chief Dick said:

We are actually going to the game this weekend. I've bought tickets to two Chiefs games in the last 20 years:

1. Two years ago when the Packers came to town. That was the week after Mahomes hurt his knee.

2. This year, and now Rodgers isn't playing.

I guess the only way these two will ever meet is in a State Farm commercial.

I know, what a buzzkill. I was really looking forward to this one. 

And Rodgers is now "pissed" that his vaccination status was leaked. DUH  that was bound to happen if you tested positive and would miss time.

Story below has more details including that he applied for an exemption, was denied, and may have thought he could still do what he likes. NFL will be investigating if he or the team broke rules. HIs coy "I'm immunized" reply when asked is just another example of his FU attitude. 

Coach LeFleur is positive nobody on the team broke the rules, maybe he believed Rodgers was vaccinated. 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/aaron-rodgers-furious-covid-vaccination-status-leaked

“I realize I’m in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now, so before my final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, I think I’d like to set the record straight on some of the blatant lies that are out there about myself right now,” 

Seriously, these f'n wankers and their victomology.  The tiniest bit of question and criticism and they pout like a cat just put in a sweater. 

Grow the F up. 

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kaaron Rodgers is and always has been a supremely talented narcissist.

If the Chiefs move Jones inside all game and Ingram plays, I think the Chiefs DC is going to confuse the crap out of Love and it will get ugly quick. I would not play Love unless you have no other options.

I would play both GB RB's though.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

“I realize I’m in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now, so before my final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, I think I’d like to set the record straight on some of the blatant lies that are out there about myself right now,” 

Seriously, these f'n wankers and their victomology.  The tiniest bit of question and criticism and they pout like a cat just put in a sweater. 

Grow the F up. 

I was surprised and a little disappointed that he reacted this way. I could accept his not being vaccinated, but he's been manipulating the wording and gets upset when someone says something. There have been plenty who chose not to be vaccinated and were just upfront about it. 

Edited by Shaft
  • Like 1

Now that I'm back in Wisconsin, I can say fans are getting really tired of his whining. Any more it's like what's next? Who did him wrong now? Poor, entitled, innocent Aaron, smarter than everyone else. Mislead everyone about your immunization status then cry when the media exposes it. And the Packers are not without guilt here too. They sure as hell knew his status, but I'm betting they just chose not to deal with making him follow non-immunized rules because he was already so butt hurt. I say trade his crybabypeepants ass to Houston, not only the worst team in football but the worst run team. Let him end his career winning 4-5 games a year on a rebuilding team, if he's so upset with how Green Bay management didn't kiss his ass on every personnel decisio., Let's see how much he misses it toiling away for a craptastic team after ruining his legacy.

Edited by Tripleshot
  • Like 2

Now Rodgers says he wasn't lying but answered questions truthfully. He also says he isn't a COVID denier but spews this nonsense "If the vaccine is so great, why are people still get getting COVID and spreading COVID?"    

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/aaron-rodgers-i-didnt-lie/ar-AAQmSNZ?ocid=uxbndlbing

I will say this much - a lie is saying something to deceive. If he wants to pretend his wordsmithing with "immunize" was truth to him, it was certainly meant to deceive since he never answered the question otherwise. You could be both immunized and vaccinated. He knew full well that he was deceiving people when he said it. And saying that he knew this would come back up shows he knew he had deceived them.

6 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Lol.  He also quoted MLK apparently.  

Yup, on why he doesn't wear a mask indoors. :lol:. So he's unvaccinated, doesn't wear a mask indoors (NFL policy), manipulated his words, and justified it by quoting MLK. 

• Like 1

• DMD locked this topic