[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodgers tests positive for Covid

Big John

Man, i hate when people do things differently.  Why cant everyone just be the same?  This whole "diversity" thing sure is being taken too far... I mean, who ever meant it to be for thoughts and opinions?  I thought it was just for skin color and sexual partner and important stuff.  

Sometimes I dont know what's worse, Ruggs or the dirty filthy unvaxxed.   

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Man, i hate when people do things differently.  Why cant everyone just be the same?  This whole "diversity" thing sure is being taken too far... I mean, who ever meant it to be for thoughts and opinions?  I thought it was just for skin color and sexual partner and important stuff.  

Sometimes I dont know what's worse, Ruggs or the dirty filthy unvaxxed.   

As much as I want our country, no.. our entire world to be 100% vaxxed, what Ruggs did is incomprehensible.  Different kinds of selfish I guess.

2 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

This guy is a muppet.  Talented athlete with some on field success and a little hardware and thinks he's untouchable, or people give a fk about his opinion.  No different than Curt Schilling.  

He's also a jerk-off.  And that's not any breaking news. We've seen it for years.  I just didn't know that lying was on his list of personality issues.  I was duped by his facade of intelligence.  He's an idiot, Jeopardy notwithstanding.  And here's the thing...  He sure as hell is NOT a team player.  Never was, never will be. It' all about Aaron.  THe little baby in a man's body.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, buddahj said:

Wonder if he'll lose any more? 

5 minutes ago, Moobs said:

The Rodgers rate is about to be over as well I bet and soon to be a jeopardy Question.

I wonder how many Aaron Rodgers State Farm commercials we'll see this weekend.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shaft said:

I wonder how many Aaron Rodgers State Farm commercials we'll see this weekend.

Rodgers said he expects to be canceled.  He seems to think he's got all his bases covered.  Past allegations of his  douchebaggery seem so obviously true now. 

18 minutes ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

Didn't Aaron Jones' father die from Covid in April? Wonder how Aaron feels about ARod's stance on this ... maybe he can let QARod knows by missing some blitz-blocking assignments.

He divorced himself from his family several years now.

• DMD locked this topic