[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyler Lockett on Covid List

League_Champion

24 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Let's play a game called Who's Next. We have to guess the next big name to test positive. I'll go with Mahomes, it's only fitting. 

it was Collins.

Seahawks seems to be another infected locker room.  Let's see if it does a full blown Cleveland.

Edited by Dcat

I've been saying for a couple of years that FF has truly turned into a war of attrition.  Needless to say, I had no idea how true those words would become.  This is insane.  My mindset has totally changed.  I now go into every week basically looking to have a secondary option at every position, regardless of who's questionable or not.  On top of that, I'm starting to actually shy away from starting anybody on MNF, unless I have a backup plan in that game.  That rarely even crossed my mind prior to this year.  Now, it's something I look at weekly.  Higbee cost me two matchups last week alone, on what turned out to be a false positive.  You can't make this stuff up!  :bash:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Gopher said:

I've been saying for a couple of years that FF has truly turned into a war of attrition.  Needless to say, I had no idea how true those words would become.  This is insane.  My mindset has totally changed.  I now go into every week basically looking to have a secondary option at every position, regardless of who's questionable or not.  On top of that, I'm starting to actually shy away from starting anybody on MNF, unless I have a backup plan in that game.  That rarely even crossed my mind prior to this year.  Now, it's something I look at weekly.  Higbee cost me two matchups last week alone, on what turned out to be a false positive.  You can't make this stuff up!  :bash:

To your point I’m probably going to play Mike Williams tonight over Aiyuk simply because it’s kind of a toss up already and who knows what will happen the rest of the week. I feel safer to just play Williams cause he’s available.

Edited by Finn5033

52 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

To your point I’m probably going to play Mike Williams tonight over Aiyuk simply because it’s kind of a toss up already and who knows what will happen the rest of the week. I feel safer to just play Williams cause he’s available.

Williams is gonna eat tonight. I would have started him anyway. Chiefs are gonna get smoked today. Down 3 starters already on defense. 

1 hour ago, Finn5033 said:

Good point. Play as many as you can tonight. There may be nobody left by Sunday. 

Yeah, it sounds crazy, but when comparing two players of relatively equal value (in terms of projected scoring), I'm playing whichever one plays first every time these days.  There's simply no reason to take a chance on the latter guy, with all other factors being relatively equal.  We've gone from looking at weather and a bunch of other factors to simply playing the guys who will get you points on the board the fastest.  :lol:

14 hours ago, Dcat said:

this is no way to have a championship semis or finals.  What a mess.  

14 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Agree, it's nonsense. 

Nah.  Cmon, now.   Injuries and bad luck (and good luck) have always been a part of ff, including playoffs and championships.

Things are just a bit magnified now. 

I lost guys to injury, illness, mental health, and legal problems, and that's beginning with the very first snap of the season!    Plenty of guys didnt even make the playoffs due to this stuff happening throughout the season.  Cant complain too much if its "your turn" now.   

• Like 1