[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodgers' last year?

Big John

What is Rodgers going to do in retirement for attention? Not sure he is going to be able to handle it. Hard to argue he doesn't like people talking about him, other than the whole tin hat thing taunting thing.

5 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I'm not inclined to believe it, but it also wouldn't surprise me. I guess Adams leaving the Raiders made sense if this does happen. 

Who know what he'll do after he retires, politics, TV, modeling, start a band. 

He sucks at golf....

I think it was part of Brady's decision to leave New England too. They were giving him scraps at wide receiver and and I don't think it's fun to coach up new receivers to do exactly what you want them to do. Losing devante Adams couldn't have helped. No QB likes getting hit either and he is taking more of those than I have seen in previous years. 

14 hours ago, purplemonster said:

I think it was part of Brady's decision to leave New England too. They were giving him scraps at wide receiver and and I don't think it's fun to coach up new receivers to do exactly what you want them to do. Losing devante Adams couldn't have helped. No QB likes getting hit either and he is taking more of those than I have seen in previous years. 

15 sacks in just 6 games, that's 2.5 per game and would be over 40 (42.5) for the season, the most he's had since 49 in 2018 (last 2 seasons were 20 and 30 (16 games each)

37 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

15 sacks in just 6 games, that's 2.5 per game and would be over 40 (42.5) for the season, the most he's had since 49 in 2018 (last 2 seasons were 20 and 30 (16 games each)

I think what I meant to refer to is hard hits, not sack totals, which I don't know. He got rung up a bit in the Vikings game and it appeared in the Jets' too from what I saw of the highlights. It seemed unusual because I don't usually see him take a lot of hits.  Packers fans would know more than me though. 

Edited by purplemonster

18 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

I think what I meant to refer to is hard hits, not sack totals, which I don't know. He got rung up a bit in the Vikings game and it appeared in the Jets' too from what I saw of the highlights. It seemed unusual because I don't usually see him take a lot of hits.  Packers fans would know more than me though. 

Gotcha. I know Brady hardly ever gets sacked, and almost never takes a big hit, at least in recent years. Its part of why he's been able to play so long. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, T.C. said:

No, he's got a few more years of complaining and blaming others.  Maybe they'd win a few more if he would of saved some cap space for real receivers.  He's wasting his talent in my opinion.

I don't care about of that nonsense. As a football fan, good or bad he's still very entertaining. I'll watch Rogers everytime I can and so will everyone else.