[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The weekly "whatcha need tonight" thread for MNF - Week Ocho

darin3

I got AJ Brown'ed in my work league.  Oof.    I do still have Higgins and Peoples-Jones, but I would need like 25 out of each of them to have a chance.  Rolled dice on Ehlinger, dumb.  Should have gone with Fields.  I would actually have a chance had I done that instead.

Up 31 in my little "family" 10-teamer.  No PPR.  I'm done, opponent has Chubb and Cooper.  I'm not outta the woods just yet, even with no PPR.

Survived in my Guillotine league.  :yay:  Probably don't have the firepower at RB2 (Gordon or Conner) to make it to the end but it was a fun run.

12-team "other work" league w/ PPR:  up 12, he has Cooper, I have Chubb.  

8-team PPR/IDP:  yes 8 team.  Long story.  Down 5 and I have Myles Garrett and they have Cooper.  I am definitely rooting against Cooper tonight.

12-team PPR/IDP:  up 31 and I have Burrow.  He has Harrison Bryant (CLE TE) and Myles Garrett.  I should be OK despite it being "big play" format for IDPs.

12-team PPR/IDP:  up 31 here too and I have Chubb and Garrett.  He has Burrow.  Oh the conflict!

14-team PPR/IDP:  up 58+ so I should be good here, especially considering I have Chubb , McPherson and Trey Hendrickson (DL for CIN) to their Garrett/Hubbard.  More conflict LOL.

12-team weird scoring w/ IDP:  up 36 which is like 100 in PPR leagues.  I still have Burrow, who'll score 20+ and Vonn Bell (DB for CIN).  They have Higgins, Cooper (boo!) and BJ Hill (DL for CIN).  I should be good here unless Cooper goes ape-poop.

16-team PPR/IDP:  yes, I'm in too many leagues.... facing @keggerz and I'm up almost 100.  I have Burrow, he's got Hunt and Mike Hilton (DB for CIN).  I'm good here.

------------

Good luck tonight, friends.  I will be trick-or-treating with the kids so I'll be "watching" on my phone, sadly.  :sad: 

17 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Need Chubb to score under 10 points.

That ain't happening, PPR or otherwise.  

Although ... I could see the Browns spotlighting Hunt a bit tonight to see if any other teams offer them something juicy before tomorrow's trade deadline.

The current score in my match up is 93.04 to 96.92 with me being down. I have Tyler Boyd and my opponent has Nick Chubb & Hayden Hurst. Basically I need Boyd to go off and Chubb to have just 10-11 point game. Hurst can get around 5 or 6 points. The main thing is I need Boyd to have a monster game of 20-25 + points. It is gonna be tough, but possible. 

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

I got AJ Brown'ed in my work league.  Oof.    I do still have Higgins and Peoples-Jones, but I would need like 25 out of each of them to have a chance.  Rolled dice on Ehlinger, dumb.  Should have gone with Fields.  I would actually have a chance had I done that instead.

Up 31 in my little "family" 10-teamer.  No PPR.  I'm done, opponent has Chubb and Cooper.  I'm not outta the woods just yet, even with no PPR.

Survived in my Guillotine league.  :yay:  Probably don't have the firepower at RB2 (Gordon or Conner) to make it to the end but it was a fun run.

12-team "other work" league w/ PPR:  up 12, he has Cooper, I have Chubb.  

8-team PPR/IDP:  yes 8 team.  Long story.  Down 5 and I have Myles Garrett and they have Cooper.  I am definitely rooting against Cooper tonight.

12-team PPR/IDP:  up 31 and I have Burrow.  He has Harrison Bryant (CLE TE) and Myles Garrett.  I should be OK despite it being "big play" format for IDPs.

12-team PPR/IDP:  up 31 here too and I have Chubb and Garrett.  He has Burrow.  Oh the conflict!

14-team PPR/IDP:  up 58+ so I should be good here, especially considering I have Chubb , McPherson and Trey Hendrickson (DL for CIN) to their Garrett/Hubbard.  More conflict LOL.

12-team weird scoring w/ IDP:  up 36 which is like 100 in PPR leagues.  I still have Burrow, who'll score 20+ and Vonn Bell (DB for CIN).  They have Higgins, Cooper (boo!) and BJ Hill (DL for CIN).  I should be good here unless Cooper goes ape-poop.

16-team PPR/IDP:  yes, I'm in too many leagues.... facing @keggerz and I'm up almost 100.  I have Burrow, he's got Hunt and Mike Hilton (DB for CIN).  I'm good here.

------------

Good luck tonight, friends.  I will be trick-or-treating with the kids so I'll be "watching" on my phone, sadly.  :sad: 

Longhorn homerism shouldn't carry over. 😎

1. Delpit to outscore Bell by 6 points. Need a pick six by that guy. 

2. Up 12 with Burrow and DPJ, and the opponent has Chubb and Bryant. 

Edited by gilthorp

37 minutes ago, Shaft said:

I have 3 games dependent on Mixon.....dynasty, guillotine, and redraft. I will be okay with >10 points tonight.

I barely survived last week.  It was me vs. Gopher.  We both had LAC WRs.  He had Allen, whose hammy kept him out for the latter half of the game.  I had Mike Williams who got me just enough before getting dinged himself.  Fortunately I have some great WRs but I'm still surviving with a junky RB2.  I won't last until the end unless Brady starts going crazy....

12 team IDP Dynasty; I have a24.88 point lead.  Opponent has Deion Jones and I have Myles Garrett, Germaine Pratt, and Quay Walker.  This should be a slam dunk.

Yahoo 12 team local, 0.5 PPR.  I'm down by 16.75, but have both Mixon and Higgins left.  Feel pretty good.

FFPC Super Bracket.  I need Amari Cooper to not outscore Higgins by 19.8 points.  Solid chance.

The 3 other FFPC leagues have all been won already, so looking for a complete sweep and going 6-0 on the week. 

15 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

12 team IDP Dynasty; I have a24.88 point lead.  Opponent has Deion Jones and I have Myles Garrett, Germaine Pratt, and Quay Walker.  This should be a slam dunk.

Quay Walker played (and got ejected) last night.  You should still be OK.

Had a pretty good week in the leagues that are already in the books.  That said, the ones that are not are looking like mostly long-shots.  I’d be thrilled to go .500 in these four….

Huddle CA Redraft (.75 PPR for WR) – Need 24 and change from Peoples-Jones.  I’d be shocked if that happens.

Local Redraft (no PPR) – Up 32, with Boyd against Mixon. SHOULD be a near lock (knock on wood).

Local Keeper (tiered PPR) – Down 53, with Burrow and Higgins against Mixon.  I guess anything is possible, but I’d need another monster game from Burrow (and probably Tee as well).

ConFusion IDP Dynasty – Up by less than a point, and I’ve got LB Pratt (CIN) going against RB Hunt (CLE) and S Delpit (CLE).  Not liking my chances.  Hoping Hunt gets dealt and doesn’t play.  😂

• Haha 1