[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TNF String

Wpob

How much will the weather be an issue in Carolina tonight?   This has the makings of a 90% running game.  Are any WR viable options tonight for either team?

Not many, maybe DJ Moore.  Otherwise, could be looking at playing defenses and RBs. 

• Like 1

Some combination of Patterson, Allgeier, Foreman, Hubbard, Falcons D, Mariota, maybe Walker (for their running), throw in the possibility of the TEs (Pitts, Tremble, Thomas) used for short yardage.

The over/under also went from like 44 to now 42.5 because of weather concerns. 

Edited by irish

2 hours ago, Yoyo said:

Wow, terrible all around for Falcons. Who counted on London being the top dog on offense. So much for thinking CPatt would be my awesome flex play for the rest of the year.

Their offense is bad. Mariota ranges from ok at passing to horrible. And they are splitting between Allgeier, Patterson, and the other guy. Probably too late now, but if you were to get anything from Allgeier the time was before this game, he is near worthless now. 

I don't understand why they insist on a three-man backfield. Patterson can be very good but he was so under-used it makes me wonder if he isn't still injured. Mariota cannot even hit a wide open Pitts. It was hard to watch.

23 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Dare I say that Pitts is borderline droppable at this point? I never thought I'd be saying that. 

Seems like a bad combination of factors. A team that desperately wants to run no matter how far they are behind, a bad OL, and a QB that can't get him the ball. I don't know what changes to make him useful, but they are definitely wasting the talent. 

2 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Seems like a bad combination of factors. A team that desperately wants to run no matter how far they are behind, a bad OL, and a QB that can't get him the ball. I don't know what changes to make him useful, but they are definitely wasting the talent. 

Agree but they were targeting London all night. As a coach or QB how are you not getting Pitts involved? 

10 hours ago, gijoerock said:

A very boring and poorly executed game.

So basically another TNF game with bad weather. 

Friggin Foreman put up almost 20 points against me, for the 1 win team. ☹️  Luckily he also had Koo in his lineup who put up a meager 3 points for a kicker. 

12 hours ago, irish said:

The over/under also went from like 44 to now 42.5 because of weather concerns. 

I placed my under bet around noon and got 42.5.  It was 44 the day before.  I was really pissed because I was planning on under all week.  

Irony: If the three missed extra points are made, then final total would have been 43!  Thank you thank you thank you to the TNF kickers!

Edited by Dcat
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Friggin Foreman put up almost 20 points against me, for the 1 win team. ☹️  Luckily he also had Koo in his lineup who put up a meager 3 points for a kicker. 

A day late I know... The kicker scoring in my league is by yards, much like RB yds, a 33 yd FG earns 3.3 points, but the 2 missed extra points totaled -2, the guy who played Koo got a whole 1.3pnts.   Oh, and I did start Foreman last night 🙂

On 11/11/2022 at 7:40 AM, stevegrab said:

So basically another TNF game with bad weather. 

I'm gonna one-up you. An owner traded me Patterson this week and I plugged him into my lineup over Antonio Gibson. My opponent, who I'm currently tied with for the conference top seed, had Foreman. That move could very well knock me out of a 1st week playoff bye.

10 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Still can't figure out why Amazon can't get their isht together and get a stream that doesn't pixelate and buffer every 10 seconds.   As if the games aren't bad enough.. 

I wonder if it has anything to do with the number of people accessing it at once, or tied to live production. Or does all video streaming on Prime do that?