[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coach of the year bet

Dcat

1 hour ago, gilthorp said:

Yes. You can bring in a Nathaniel Hackett or a Matt Nagy. But it appears he's not good enough for some people, when the players, ownership, and plenty of true experts say he has. Good to get rid of the OC, who choked on Saturday if we want to really just speak the truth or not hot air it. 

Right, let's scapegoat Lombardi for all of the mistakes that Staley made, that'll solve their myriad problems...LOL.

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I went looking for that too, just more hyperbole to get attention. Its what trolls do. 

Lmao. What about his comment about me "being worked up into a fervor", does that qualify for hyperbole?

You really need to get a life dude.

No...seriously. 

Edited by Running With Daboll
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

LC 25 thousand posts, 25 thousand worthless opinions 

Smooching with Daboll only 3 thousand, has a long way to go catch his buddy. Cannot wait to read the lovefest during the NYG-PHI game. 

Your making this uncomfortable with all your bullying Steve. Why can't you leave me alone and stop teasing me? 

Just because it's not what you want to hear doesn't give you the right to bash me. 

4 hours ago, stevegrab said:

That's borderline unfathomable.  I've been here nearly 20 years and thought that I posted a lot and I'm only at 38k.  :blink: 

Edited by darin3

5 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Smooching with Daboll only 3 thousand, has a long way to go catch his buddy. Cannot wait to read the lovefest during the NYG-PHI game. 

Lol, there's a lot of Freudian stuff going on in those comments Stevo.

Can you guess what they are? 🤣

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, darin3 said:

That's borderline unfathomable.  I've been here nearly 20 years and thought that I posted a lot and I'm only at 38k.  :blink: 

Most pre-2006 posts were purged out and post counts from that were reduced in 2017 so you definitely had more than that.

Just now, Big John said:

Most pre-2006 posts were purged out and post counts from that were reduced in 2017 so you definitely had more than that.

Oh wow forgot about that.  I remember back in the day folks would do the best milestone posts.  Ah, the good ol days where this place had like 2-3 trolls to 75+ regs.  Now that ratio is way thinner.  Sad.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, darin3 said:

Oh wow forgot about that.  I remember back in the day folks would do the best milestone posts.  Ah, the good ol days where this place had like 2-3 trolls to 75+ regs.  Now that ratio is way thinner.  Sad.

"Trolls"...LOL. So much hypocrisy on this forum. 

Grow up. Just because you don't like someone and their opinions, it doesn't make them "trolls".

Calling someone a troll is tantamount to admitting that you are ignoring your own biases, and that you are feeling defeated. 

Admit it.

• Sad 2

29 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Don't listen to him. He's the same idiot who accused me of being a racist for criticizing black QBs 😂. Me of all people, imagine that. Because I NEVER criticize white QBs. 😂

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of some folks on here.

Resorting to calling someone a "troll", is not only a stupid and weak response, it makes THEM the troll.  It's a pseudo victimhood for those who feel they have no other recourse. 

The irony is that they don't or won't recognize their own "trollish" behavior, because then they can't play the victim.

The hypocrisy is enormous. 

35 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Don't listen to him. He's the same idiot who accused me of being a racist for criticizing black QBs 😂. Me of all people, imagine that. Because I NEVER criticize white QBs. 😂

Did he seriously do that?

If that's true, it's beyond outlandish, it's absolutely crazy.

I'm as Liberal as they come, but that doesn't mean I won't criticize a QB just because he happens to be Black.

3 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of some folks on here.

That's how it goes around here, especially this time of year when it slows down. It's just a handful, the Karen Crew. Most people here are good people who just want to talk football.

They love ganging up on people, especially new ones which is why there's nobody here. It's the old high school click thing. I don't have this problem in any other forum, just here. It's very one-sided. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

That's how it goes around here, especially this time of year when it slows down. It's just a handful, the Karen Crew. Most people here are good people who just want to talk football.

They love ganging up on people, especially new ones which is why there's nobody here. It's the old high school click thing. I don't have this problem in any other forum, just here. It's very one-sided. 

I left a sad emoji, because if true, then that's what this is.

5 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

Did he seriously do that?

If that's true, it's beyond outlandish, it's absolutely crazy.

I'm as Liberal as they come, but that doesn't mean I won't criticize a QB just because he happens to be Black.

Yup, that really happened. I bash every sucky white QB into oblivion. The minute I say Kyler Murray can't throw from the pocket I'm a raging racist who hates all Black people.

Ain't that some shizz? That the hypocrisy, it's real. 

• Haha 1

Just now, League_Champion said:

Yup, that really happened. I bash every sucky white QB into oblivion. The minute I say Kyler Murray can't throw from the pocket I'm a raging racist who hates all Black people.

Lol.  Usually I reserve my judgements until I recognize a very definite pattern, but even then I'm reluctant to call someone out on it, although there are exceptions to that.

Based on what you're telling me, as well as him alluding to calling me a troll, it's become obvious that he resorts to extreme finger pointing tactics when he feels like he is defeated.

9 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Oh, I almost forgot...

Tyler Murray can't throw from the pocket, but being black has nothing to do with it...lol.

Now I'll probably be accused of being biased against short guys. 🤣

6 hours ago, Running With Daboll said:

"Trolls"...LOL. So much hypocrisy on this forum. 

Grow up. Just because you don't like someone and their opinions, it doesn't make them "trolls".

Calling someone a troll is tantamount to admitting that you are ignoring your own biases, and that you are feeling defeated. 

Admit it.

:shrug:  Did I call you a troll or even hint at it?  Seems like you're a little triggered based on a blanket statement about some folks here.  But hey, if you want to turn into the next L_C, just post a new thread anytime you have a brand new thought and maybe you too can achieve troll status.  There's room on the ignore list for another.  :tup:  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

:shrug:  Did I call you a troll or even hint at it?  Seems like you're a little triggered based on a blanket statement about some folks here.  But hey, if you want to turn into the next L_C, just post a new thread anytime you have a brand new thought and maybe you too can achieve troll status.  There's room on the ignore list for another.  :tup:  

Sure thing man, say whatever you need to say to keep up your saintly image.