[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coach of the year bet

Dcat

1 hour ago, BillyBalata said:

Oh look, the circus is back in town, at least the clown car. :fool:

that game just proves my point.  what other coach could take a team with absolutely the worst defense ever to 13 wins? :ninja:

Blah, blah blah, blah blah. 🤡

🤣

Edited by Running With Daboll

On 1/11/2023 at 8:59 PM, Dcat said:

White Castle is still here!

On 1/12/2023 at 7:09 AM, Montana is da Man said:

I have one 3 miles away in the town south of me

On 1/12/2023 at 6:02 AM, League_Champion said:

They were so nasty but soo good 😊

I have to go to the bathroom just thinking about White Castle!!!! Everyone knew what they did to your insides, but we all ate there still!. 🤢

2 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Why is Snooki doing the Monday morning mouthy when last week Daboll apparently didn't even belong in the conversation for COY?  

I own some serious real estate in your little Rat head. 

Just leave me alone, your obsessive stalking is enough already. You and arthritic Gil can resume your love fest without me. 

22 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I own some serious real estate in your little Rat head. 

Just leave me alone, your obsessive stalking is enough already. You and arthritic Gil can resume your love fest without me. 

Just found the name to one of my fantasy teams next year 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

We love ya Billy but you spun yourself out Kid. Any hardened Vikings fan knows not to talk shizz, especially in the playoffs. 

Be humbled and take it like a Gentleman. 

lol, exactly how have i been spun out?  I jumped in this thread to promote my home team's coach should be considered. Daboll got all spun out but it was mostly good natured, i offered him a friendly wager.  His mommy called him to dinner so he said he would think about it. he returned later and declined. my exact words "no worries"  he later returned and had changed his mind and upped the wager a little. I read that and was ready to accept. But then his very next post was 2 minutes later....crickets?  that just showed me he''s the clown he's shown himself to be from the first time he appeared on these boards. I never declined the wager, i just said i no longer trust him and said someone else had to hold the money.  then he "spun out".   There was nothing else to say and opted out dealing with him.  I showed my face first thing this morning and made a comment about our horsemanure defense.   Daboll clowned himself and again and for some reason you think you have reason to post multiple times and involve yourself in the whole situation. Clown #2.  Seems two people are spun out, neither one is me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, BillyBalata said:

lol, exactly how have i been spun out?  I jumped in this thread to promote my home team's coach should be considered. Daboll got all spun out but it was mostly good natured, i offered him a friendly wager.  His mommy called him to dinner so he said he would think about it. he returned later and declined. my exact words "no worries"  he later returned and had changed his mind and upped the wager a little. I read that and was ready to accept. But then his very next post was 2 minutes later....crickets?  that just showed me he''s the clown he's shown himself to be from the first time he appeared on these boards. I never declined the wager, i just said i no longer trust him and said someone else had to hold the money.  then he "spun out".   There was nothing else to say and opted out dealing with him.  I showed my face first thing this morning and made a comment about our horsemanure defense.   Daboll clowned himself and again and for some reason you think you have reason to post multiple times and involve yourself in the whole situation. Clown #2.  Seems two people are spun out, neither one is me.

Lol, wow some clowns just never know when to shut up. 

How much longer are you going to keep your charade up? It's reached the point where I'm actually embarrassed for you. 🤣

Let me repeat...YOU BACKED OUT OF OUR BET, claiming that your teeny weeny wittle feewings got hurt, sniffle sniffle. Big bad Daboll guy said "crickets", and that got your little panties all bunched up. 

Nah, that's not the truth. The TRUTH is that you kittied out, plain and simple. I called your pathetic bluff, and you couldn't handle it. 

Then the game gets played, your team loses, adding more insult to the humiliation you already experienced, of your own doing I might add.

And now you are back running your mouth off again???

Man, some dudes get their azzes whipped, and keep coming back for more. 

Stop embarrassing yourself you absolute 🤡🤡🤡. EVERYBODY reading this thread sees right through your act, you aren't fooling anyone with your after the fact pseudo tough talk.

Do you actually believe that anyone is stupid enough to believe that you backed out of a bet because I said "crickets"?

You are so afraid of looking like a kitty, that now you have to resort to this keyboard warrior nonsense to try and save face. 

FYI...you have no face left to save you 🤡. It's all out there for everyone to see, all you have to do is read the thread.

Crickets???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You poor little baby. Here kitty kitty kitty.  🐱🐱🐱🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, BillyBalata said:

he later returned and had changed his mind and upped the wager a little

Changed my mind??? Wow, you conveniently left out the part where you were essentially mocking me and calling me out for not initially taking the bet...nice spin little kitty. 

Then, of course when you challenged and mocked me, I decided enough was enough, and I took your bet, and raised it.

You couldn't handle that though, could you little kitty?

🐱gonna🐱, and 🤡 is gonna 🤡.

27 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Some fools just feel DMD was idly posting in November. Sad to say he'll catch up soon. 

Are you referring to me? Lol, that's fine, if this "fool" gets the boot, so be it. I think I'll survive. There are plenty of forums out there.

I'd much rather stand up for myself and speak the truth, rather than let some clown think he can punk me.

If the Great Oz casts me out of The Huddle, then I'll simply move on, no worries. 

You can stay, play nice when you really want to speak your mind, and be a general sellout.

• Sad 1