[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coach of the year bet

Dcat

18 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Seriously, what exactly did he come back from? Did you find that odd to? 

No, I mean, that is what he came back from. Sucking. I don't think there was any specific other setback he had that I heard of. I really don't have a problem with it, playing consistently good QB is hard, and he made major improvements, I was impressed 

Edited by purplemonster

48 minutes ago, League_Champion said:
47 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

He can try to win it the year later. Tank, do great, tank, do great. It's all in the setup

😂 I guess that's a thing. What happens when he returns to sucking next season. Can he win the Back To Sucking Award? 

:pc:Chad Pennington did. 

Certainly not hating on the poster - Running With Daboll but, even though, I don't expect a response from the actual person, I was congratulating Brian Daboll on his well deserved CoTY honor. Running With Daboll was obviously playing the role of his consigliere accepting the acknowledgements. 

• Haha 1

• 8 months later...
On 2/10/2023 at 10:35 AM, Running With Daboll said:

Here's a chance to tell you that you are a lost and pathetic soul.  There, I just did it. I recommend that you don't behave in public as you do on this cozy and safe forum you've infested for years.  You might lose some teeth if you did.

Was wondering where this guy went...

4 hours ago, Big John said:

Suspended here and never came back.

... and I guess that explains it.  He got suspended from the site?  What was the big infraction?  

16 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Was wondering where this guy went...

... and I guess that explains it.  He got suspended from the site?  What was the big infraction?  

He was circumventing the language filter to throw the same insult at different posters.

• Like 1