[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coach of the year bet

Dcat

On 1/25/2023 at 7:22 PM, gilthorp said:

And just like that, a little interaction with Whomper and his sense of hughmor has rubbed off on him!

I saw promise in Steve..And he delivered 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, League_Champion said:

8 hours ago, irish said:

Congrats Daboll, well deserved. 

No congratulations are necessary guys, it was never about me, but thank you anyway.

This was NEVER about me being a Giants fan. It was never about me being a homer.  It was ALWAYS about taking a long hard objective look at who should have won the award, as a football fan in general, and why I believed Daboll clearly stood out above the rest.

I took A LOT of chit making my case for Daboll.  You guys gave me a little of that, but the both of you made reasonable arguments in the process, so I hold absolutely no animosity toward either of you for it. The fact that you are both here congratulating me speaks volumes about your characters.

However, there were quite a few individuals that do not possess the same character as you, and one in particular that has already proven that he is not man enough to admit he was wrong, about ANYTHING.

27 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Nothing is about him. :lol:

Wow, you really are that stupid. You have my deepest sympathy you poor stupid soul.  Brian Daboll does not exist on this forum, so why would they be congratulating him, he's not here to answer. Can you at least admit that the comments were directed "toward" me, if not directly to me?

ACE-HALL.

Edited by Running With Daboll

23 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Duh they were congratulating the coach not the blowhard poster using his name. 

:facepalm:

Here's a chance to tell you that you are a lost and pathetic soul.  There, I just did it. I recommend that you don't behave in public as you do on this cozy and safe forum you've infested for years.  You might lose some teeth if you did.

So long ace-hall.

Edited by Running With Daboll

28 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

Here's a chance to tell you that you are a lost and pathetic soul.  There, I just did it. I recommend that you don't behave in public as you do on this cozy and safe forum you've infested for years.  You might lose some teeth if you did.

So long ace-hall.

If I would say some of the crap that Steve says it's a week's vacation. 

But hey, it's Steve. No problem 

5 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Duh they were congratulating the coach not the blowhard poster using his name. 

As a Seattle homer I'm disappointed that no one has congratulated me for Geno Smith winning comeback player of the year.  I worked hard for that award and deserve recognition.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

As a Seattle homer I'm disappointed that no one has congratulated me for Geno Smith winning comeback player of the year.  I worked hard for that award and deserve recognition.

I actually was going to mention Geno earlier. He had a great season. 👍 

51 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Sorry to disrespect you so Bobby. I thought I deserved the credit since I had the faith to make Geno my main starting QB when all the others turned out to suck, including Murray after I traded for him. 

Remember, the team that loses the SB, all their players suck, losers suck.