[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coach of the year bet

Dcat

Just now, darin3 said:

I have to be in the mood - and have time the next morning to possibly drink a bunch of Gatorade - for IPAs.  They most always give me trouble the next day.  I wouldn't say full-on hangover but I'm definitely groggy and dehydrated.  I had lagers last night and had no issues this morning.  Sure, they're not as strong and may not have the same flavor profiles but at least I know I can drink a few and feel OK the next day.

There are a bunch of local breweries I go to with buddies that all specialize in the IPA fare and man, the next day (usually a Saturday or Sunday, thankfully) I slam 2-3 Gatorades by noon.

Guess it depends how much you drink, for me its usually a beer or two on a weeknight after work. Sunday watching football a six pack is more common. 

My days of drinking a lot are mostly behind me, and if I do I'd rather shots or mixed drinks, a lot less liquid for those late night bathroom runs. When I was younger it was the other way around, drink beer because I'd be bloated before I was hammered. 

34 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

IF I do so do many others here, but I don't have a gambling problem on top of it. 

Here ya go Buddy, get the help you need.

SAMHSA’s National Helpline is a free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders.

33 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Can I ask a few simple questions?

What form of fu(king cancer are you? What exactly are you doing here? 

Calm down with all the hate. It's called joking. 

Don't talk guns, don't criticize Biden, no Republicans allowed, don't joke around, don't question anyone. So why exactly are you here if you're so soft? 

Edited by League_Champion

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Here ya go Buddy, get the help you need.

SAMHSA’s National Helpline is a free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders.

Not your buddy, so GUMMI BEAR and stop pestering me. 

11 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Calm down with all the hate. It's called joking. 

Don't talk guns, don't criticize Biden, no Republicans allowed, don't joke around, don't question anyone. So why exactly are you here if you're so soft? 

Do you realize that you are the one who ALWAYS injects the politics? What is it about the concept of no politics or religion on a f*cking fantasy football site that you don't understand?  

You are the major culprit in this. In fact, you're the primary instigator.   If I were a mod, you'd take a vacation. You've been doing this like forever. 

Not appreciated.  I'll say it plainly.  You are a PIA when it comes to injected your politics into the threads. I come here to get away from that sh*t.  @DMD

Edited by Dcat
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Big John said:

Daboll, Shanahan and Pederson are the finalists for AP coach of the year.

All of whom are deserving, IMO.  Am I correct in that it's only the regular season that is considered and not playoffs?  

Interesting, was just looking for more info and a story I'm reading shows a tweet with 5 finalists, then just below that says that the AP has already narrowed it further (excluding Nick Sirianni and Sean McDermott). 

Final results to be announced on Feb 9 for the NFL Honors program. 

I also read some other story that Daboll already won NFL coach of the year, from the 101 Awards people (https://101awards.com/) Nope never heard of them, they've been around since the AFL-NFL merger and based in KC. 

50 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Interesting, was just looking for more info and a story I'm reading shows a tweet with 5 finalists, then just below that says that the AP has already narrowed it further (excluding Nick Sirianni and Sean McDermott). 

Final results to be announced on Feb 9 for the NFL Honors program. 

I also read some other story that Daboll already won NFL coach of the year, from the 101 Awards people (https://101awards.com/) Nope never heard of them, they've been around since the AFL-NFL merger and based in KC. 

Probably the NFC coach of the year as Peterson won the same for the AFC. Looks like it will be down to those 2