[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coach of the year bet

Dcat

37 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

They were so nasty but soo good 😊

We used to call them rat burgers, I have no idea why, they always tasted great. Haven't had them for years, but the last time I did it felt like a lead weight was in my stomach.  What I could eat when I was a teenager is far different from what my stomach can handle now.  There's one only about 20 minutes from me, but I don't dare risk it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Daboll is definitely the pound for pound favorite 😊

15 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Wouldn't that be Andy Reid? 

14 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Ohh, that's close but I think Daboll might have him by a few LBs. He's a big boy. 

Agree. Reid is a big man - 6'3". He wears his weight well.

Daboll on the other hand is only 5'10".  Big difference there.  

14 hours ago, Running With Daboll said:

Kidding aside, I think it's terrible that a guy his age is in that kind of shape, and I worry about his overall health. To make matters worse, he's got an emotional side to him. Not quite Ditka-esque, but enough to turn his face various shades of red.

He needs to lose a good 50lbs.

Not sure which guy you're concerned about that should lose the weight, hopefully its Daboll since he's 20 years younger, so being as big as the guy who is nearly 70 should be very concerning.

My family has plenty of heavy people, most of us were not that way in our teens though, but a couple of my brothers were. SO when one of my sister's kids in his 20s was weighing 300 plus many of us were concerned. When I heard he had to be weighed on a farm scale  😲

14 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I just looked it up and the closest one to me is way down in Orlando, Florida. I had no idea they were still around 😃

Gut bombs stay with you forever, so of course they're still around ;) 

I remember visiting my brother in NW Indiana, if I was there for a couple days we usually hit one for lunch. Then they moved into Ohio, and for some years when I had Browns season tickets they were where I stopped for a post game snack after dropping my friend off. 5-6 burgers, some onion rings...mmm. Would probably vomit for days now if I ate them. 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I think Daboll has the mass though. He's 5'10 but he's 4' wide 😂

It would be a battle to the death for sure. 

That's what I'm saying! Agree with you that Daboll has the pound per pound advantage. All jam packed into that short frame of his.

1 minute ago, BillyBalata said:

Oh look, the circus is back in town, at least the clown car. :fool:

that game just proves my point.  what other coach could take a team with absolutely the worst defense ever to 13 wins? :ninja:

Delusional much?  If there is anyone driving a clown car it's you. 🤡 First, you back out of a bet that YOU instigated (telling me to F-off in the process), and now you have the utter gall to try and save face with an equally embarrassing attempt at logic and reason?  Ever hear of "quit while you are behind"?

Chickening out of our bet was a smart move for you.  Of course you lost all respect in the process, but hey, you saved some money, if that's more important to you than self image.

The COTY just went into Minnesota and took out your team in the first round.  Those 13 wins were mostly a mirage, which of course contributes to the delusional thinking that O'Connell should be COTY.  Football fans with that particular psychosis tend to lack the ability to separate fact from fiction, and reality from illusion.

I'm loving of minute of this. 😁🤣:celb: