[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Other" off-season tidbits

darin3

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It's a good landing spot for him, they have some nice weapons there. 

Definitely put up or shut up time for Baker. Bucs will either draft a replacement this year or embrace the tank. I'm feeling the latter is more likely.

Edited by rajncajn

20 hours ago, Shaft said:

Interesting. I know they like Bellinger, but he still needs developing. 

I won't be surprised if Adams gets traded next.

I would be.  I heard on ESPN yesterday that Adams could be used more like Gronk was in the Patriot offense... moving him around the formation, etc., and let Meyers and Renfrow run the underneath stuff.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Saints pick up Jamal Williams. Like this deal. Gives them some breathing room in prep for a Kamara suspension. I still hope we find a successor in the draft. 

This offense is coming together.

• Like 1

Just now, League_Champion said:

Excellent signing. I guess they're gearing up for a lengthy suspension. 

Even if not, Kamara was never designed to carry a full load. If Kamara plays the entire season, this will be a dangerous backfield. Williams excels in a complementary role.

9 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Even if not, Kamara was never designed to carry a full load. If Kamara plays the entire season, this will be a dangerous backfield. Williams excels in a complementary role.

Agree. It's a nice addition, he should fit in nicely. Unfortunately he's going to hoard a lot of my Kamara dynasty touches, if he plays at all. 😁

On 3/13/2023 at 9:42 PM, darin3 said:

Darnold to Niners

Gives them a pretty solid veteran presence if Purdy ain't ready and Lance is still too green.

Sam Darnold is the new Ryan Fitzpatrick, except he hasn't won anything yet. 

What's the over/under on the # of NFL teams Darnold will have played on by the time he hangs it up?  I say he will rival Fitz.

On 3/14/2023 at 3:36 PM, rajncajn said:

Not good enough? You're kidding right? If healthy, Thomas is still easily WR1 in New Orleans. However, that is a massive if.

A healthy Thomas will be great for Olave owners as well.  Would love to see it.  But I will never be drafting Michael Thomas in a fantasy draft again.  Burned a sufficient number of times.

• Like 2