[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Other" off-season tidbits

darin3

24 minutes ago, Big John said:

Saints physical shows he has Hodgkins Lymphoma, and he will be stepping away.  :(

Oh no, this is awful! Keeping him in thoughts and prayers, he has more important things to worry about.

6 hours ago, darin3 said:

Jets add Hardman

Rodgers is going to have a litany of weapons at his disposal.

5 hours ago, Shaft said:

One less mouth to feed.  He was pick No. 34, so this is good trade value. I like the landing spot.

:sick:

Feels like a solid step back.  I guess Zach will have some new receivers to not throw the ball near.

2 hours ago, Big John said:

Saints physical shows he has Hodgkins Lymphoma, and he will be stepping away.  :(

Wow, that's horrible. I was wondering what the hold-up was and was sure they would sign him. :(

3 hours ago, 6kings said:

Former Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott has narrowed down his options about where to play in 2023 to the Philadelphia Eagles, New York Jets and Cincinnati Bengals, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

wut? 

7 hours ago, 6kings said:

Former Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott has narrowed down his options about where to play in 2023 to the Philadelphia Eagles, New York Jets and Cincinnati Bengals, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

It now seems like a wish list for Zeke, with those teams not interested in him.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Shaft said:

He might have to wait until an injury happens. This is a decent rookie RB class, I don't see anyone rushing to sign Zeke.

Exactly, that mofo is washed up. He's been putting out that cruddy resume for 2 years with the Cowboys, while everyone got to watch Pollard outshine him.