[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What movie is your most watched

rajncajn

Was watching ElDorado last night, John Wayne, Robert Mitchum, Jane Caan and Ed Asner. I know that I've probably watched that movie and other John Wayne movies hundreds of times and it got me wondering,  out of all the movies I've watched,  what one movie have I seen the most. It's really hard to say,  but I know that one is up there pretty high and JW movies are likely at the top of the list.  Just something I really enjoy about old classic movies that I can watch them over and over again.

The Mrs and I watched Clue after that. Movies like that and Mel Brooks' movies sometimes make me feel like true comedy is dead. I guess that probably just makes me officially old. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

possibly raiders of the last ark or star wars

Those are pretty high on the list as well. I know Star Wars is probably top of the list in theaters. I'm about to binge the Raiders movies in prep for the new one too.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

possibly raiders of the last ark or star wars

4 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Those are pretty high on the list as well. I know Star Wars is probably top of the list in theaters. I'm about to binge the Raiders movies in prep for the new one too.

probably close with ROTLA Last Crusade, and Return of the Jedi.  did not love temple of doom  nor empire strikes back

Probably The Godfather just nosing out The Godfather II

Honorable mentions:

The Outlaw Josey Wales

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Magnificent Seven (Orig)

The Dirty Dozen

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy

Star Wars & Raiders have lost a bit of luster for me - won't just drop everything to watch.

25 minutes ago, FWmaker said:

Honorable mentions:

The Outlaw Josey Wales

The Dirty Dozen

Star Wars & Raiders have lost a bit of luster for me - won't just drop everything to watch.

All on my list as well. 

• Like 1

Possibly the original Star Wars, but probably more likely a Clint Eastwood western like Outlaw Josey Wales (just watched it again last week) another one. Some movies I'll catch on TV and catch easily sit and watch until the next commercial (Apollo 13, A Few Good Men).

• Like 1

Christ, I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I watched Battleship for a period of time over and over again. Not my favorite movie but, I couldn't turn it off!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2023 at 2:31 PM, FWmaker said:

Honorable mentions:

The Outlaw Josey Wales

The Dirty Dozen

The Dirty Dozen...great movie and Cool Hand Luke!!  Two Mules for Sister Sarah...another great Spaghetti Western with Clint Eastwood!! 

• Like 1