[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF - what do you need?

8rattoon

Tough week so far, including getting destroyed in my guillotine league (unless James Cook outscores Rodgers by 20+).  Worst possible league to have taken Kelce in the first round (and Tee Higgins in the 2nd didn't exactly help).   :bash:

Still a few close matchups left, mostly dynasty leagues....

DAF (dynasty IDP) - Up 18 going against Mosley.  Could be close.

Fusion (dynasty IDP) - Up 6 going against G Wilson.  Probably a loss.

ConFusion (dynasty IDP) - Up 17+ going against Allen.  Another close one. 

FDSB (dynasty IDP) - Up 19 going against Quincy Williams. I'll say 70% chance I win. 

ATAP (dynasty IDP) - Down 39, but I have Allen and the Jets CB duo (Gardner/Reed) left.  Should be close. 

Local  5-man keeper - Up 4.5 with James Cook going against Allen and Kincaid.  Probably "cooked" here, no pun intended. 

Sooo many leagues.... TOOO many leagues....

In a superflex redraft, I am up 25 with Cook and Wilson going against Allen and Jets D.  Feel OK here.

In another redraft, I'm up a few but opponent has Knox.  Probably toast unless Knox gets nothing.

In an IDP dynasty superflex I'm up about 30 with Allen, Wilson and Jordan Poyer (safety) going against Rodgers and Conklin.  Good here.

In another IDP dynasty, I'm up less than a point with Allen facing Tyler Bass and Jets D.  Gonna be close.

In yet another IDP dynasty, I'm up by about 38 against @Gopher and he has Allen, Sauce Gardner and DJ Reed (NYJ corners).  I'm probably screwed.

In yet ANOTHER IDP dynasty, I'm up 30ish with Diggs, Conklin and Bass versus Jordan Whitehead (safety).  Good here.

Yes, another IDP dynasty... up a couple facing Conklin.  Probably screwed.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

1 loss in the books (lost by 9; no kelce)

2 wins in the books

need 15 from allen/cook for a win 

need less than 15 from tony adams for another win (if i lose, i likely have 2nd or 3rd highest score)

Won 4/5

3 high scores 

2 3rd highest

On 9/11/2023 at 1:58 PM, Bier Meister said:

1 loss in the books (lost by 9; no kelce)

2 wins in the books

need 15 from allen/cook for a win 

need less than 15 from tony adams for another win (if i lose, i likely have 2nd or 3rd highest score)

Aren't you glad it wasn't that 'other' Jets safety...  Jordan Whitehead?  Now that would have been scary.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2023 at 2:55 PM, Gopher said:

Fusion (dynasty IDP) - Up 6 going against G Wilson.  Probably a loss.

ConFusion (dynasty IDP) - Up 17+ going against Allen.  Another close one. 

Local  5-man keeper - Up 4.5 with James Cook going against Allen and Kincaid.  Probably "cooked" here, no pun intended. 

Were you watching when Wilson knocked the ball away from the defender and then somehow turned and caught it? THat's the kind of pla that causes cardiac arrest in your scenario.  At least ConFusion wasn't too tough.

Did you win that local... just curious?.  Haven't checked Cook's points but he looked good from the stands.  His big brother looks washed though.