[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need anything tonight? Week 9 MNF

Dcat

Both are in leagues I've managed for 22 years. I want to WIN.

Team A (JD's Pretzels): I'm up by 15.52 points.  Opponent has CJ Mosley. (CJ has scored 11.5 in each of the last 4 weeks - top 10 IDP)

Team B (Garrett Cake):  (0.5 ppr)  I'm up by 11.53 points.  I have Garrett Wilson, opponent has Austin Ekeler. <gulp>

Edited by Dcat

9 minutes ago, Big John said:

24.16 combined from B Hall, K Allen and K Mack

:sad:  I don't think I'm comin' outta this one alive.  Hall should get that on his own.  Off week for me.

---

In my work league (16 team TE-premium) I made a great call by adding Cade Otton for this week, and I'm up 25 with Zach Wilson (yup, playing revolving door at QB) going against Keenan Allen there too.

Survived (barely) in my Guillotine league.  On to the next week!

12-team superflex I'm down 3 with Garrett Wilson facing Austin Ekeler.... gonna be a tight one!

12-team redraft I'm up about 12 facing Gerald Everett.  Never know.

12-team IDP dynasty where I want to lose for draft position, goofy scoring... down 1 with Derwin James, facing Khalil Mack, Kenneth Murray and Jodan Whitehead.... dunno.

12-team dynasty I'm up 16 but they have Ekeler and Greg the Leg... probably done for.

12-team IDP dynasty I'm down 50 with Donald Parham and DJ Reed.... ugh.

Hmmmm.... Let's see.... 

Fusion 16-team Dynasty - I'm up 5 with the NYJ defensive trio of Johnson/Williams/Reed (sounds like a law firm) going against Breece Hall.  Should be OK, but you never know.  

ConFusion 16-team Dynasty - Down 38 with Ekeler against LB Murray.  I'm screwed. 

Dynasty Warz II Dynasty - Up 38 with CB Reed against WR Wilson.  Should be good here. 

FFPC Redraft - Need 13 from Herbert.  Really need this one.  Like my chances, but who knows. 

Huddle Elite 16-team Redraft - Need Dicker the Kicker to outscore the Jets D by more than 17.  Highly unlikely, especially with the way Staley likes to go for it on 4th down.  But there's always a chance, right? 

12-team Local Keeper - Kicking myself for picking up Daniel Jones as my bye-week filler.  Up 4 with Wilson vs Johnston.  Man, feels like this could go either way, for sure.   

Weapons of DMD 16-team Redraft - Need Greg the Leg to score less than 3.  Longshot. 

Empire (BoTH league)...I need 40 from Herbert, Hall, and Wilson.

YODT (BoTH dynasty)-already won, but I need a nice game from Wilson to earn me some victory points.

In another league I need 18 from Wilson.

I'm depending on Wilson a lot.

Edited by Shaft

Team A-  I won this week.   Its a brutal league who's managers are a rough and tumble dozen with a several  hundred years of combined FF and real life coaching experience.   Some of them are degenerate gamblers.  Some are wanted by The Law.  One is  rumored to already be in jail.  one is still married.  I'm In 11th place, about to be 10th.  I am ascending. 

Team B-    I won this week here too.    Its a nice league, with kids, grandkids, cousins, nieces, and nephews.  We're so nice in this league, we give points for first downs.   In 2nd place.  I went hero TE and Hero WR with the rest of my early-mid picks all RB's.  Basically the opposite of what I normally try to do.  Its been very successful, low stress,  and fun.  

It was a good week, despite my errors. 

2 hours ago, Shaft said:

This is painful.

I was very pleased to see Herbert throw up a dud.  Great game!  🤣 

47 minutes ago, Big John said:

Take that back, Mack did most of the work himself.

So, you won?

No win here, of course my opponent who was also 2-6 like me, but with a bit higher points (average 86 vs my 79) goes off for a league high score, while I put up a very nice 108 points. 3rd highest points this week and I still lose. 

If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all. (credit to Albert King)

5 games left and my season is over.