[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message board league draft

DMD

2 hours ago, MikesVikes said:

I just looked back and one owner came in last one year but first place the next. Anybody can win or lose this thing.

I came in last place last year and first the year before. :lol:

1 hour ago, RILETT said:

The pace of this draft has been incredible, can’t remember the last time I enjoyed one of these drafts this much. Nice job 👍 

Agreed. I received a notification that it was my turn to pick, but I said to myself I did my "Pre-Draft Selection." Within an hour, almost 10 picks were selected, including my pre-draft selection, and it was back to me again! 

Edited by Shaft

I'm in the middle of about six slow drafts at the moment.  This is the fastest one by a ways.  Waited all day yesterday while most of them moved at a snail's pace.  Then, woke up this morning to find I'm OTC in four leagues.  :lol:

West coast problems, I guess.  

• Haha 1

Guys, about my 23.02.

I want to pick Perine, but it won't let me. I emailed DMD about it. He tried to give me Perine but it wouldn't let him do so.

DMD told me to pick any other rb and he would try to give me Perine later. He thinks myfantasyleague has to assign a new team name to Perine's name.

So I'm staking my claim to Perine. :)

13 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Guys, about my 23.02.

I want to pick Perine, but it won't let me. I emailed DMD about it. He tried to give me Perine but it wouldn't let him do so.

DMD told me to pick any other rb and he would try to give me Perine later. He thinks myfantasyleague has to assign a new team name to Perine's name.

hes a free agent and the league is set up to not allow FAs on teams

not sure why..

12 hours ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Guys, about my 23.02.

12 hours ago, dug said:

hes a free agent and the league is set up to not allow FAs on teams

not sure why..

Perine just signed with KC.

9 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Perine just signed with KC.

Old news, happened yesterday. 😉 

• Haha 1

On 8/28/2024 at 5:29 PM, Wolverines Fan said:

Guys, about my 23.02.

And fixed

• DMD unpinned this topic