[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Original huddle members

whomper

Since 1999.

First username was Elladan....then we had to pay, so went to Kryptonite....

Since joining the huddle....I have moved four times, grad school is still kicking my butt, have made the play-offs every year, and I was promoted to Major.

:D

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to remember when or how I joined. Only been posting since 2003 since 2003 ... a little bit slow :D

Hey DMD, don't you keep records of who signed up or paid when :D

I might have to talk to my IRS buddies regarding your record keeping and some of those deductions you've been taking :D

I was here when the domain name was still unregistered.

I just kept hitting refresh until I finally got a web page.

818702[/snapback]

:D

I have been here since it was free. You knew the day of the week by the report that came out.

The site used to be my little secret but now I can virtually predict which player will get drafted next by looking at the Huddle cheatsheet. One commish actuall prints them out and hands them to owners during the draft!

I was trying to remember when or how I joined. Only been posting since 2003 since 2003 ... a little bit slow  :D

Hey DMD, don't you keep records of who signed up or paid when  :D

I might have to talk to my IRS buddies regarding your record keeping and some of those deductions you've been taking  :D

818534[/snapback]

DMD, I'd be happy to represent you in front of the IRS....I've got a couple of real handly letters behind my name on my business card.

Recall first using the Huddle preseason player rankings for a 1998 draft. Been using the site since then, but like many, didn't post on the message boards for a long time.

DMD, I'd be happy to represent you in front of the IRS....I've got a couple of real handly letters behind my name on my business card.

818768[/snapback]

Bah. You don't need no stinkin' law to handle nogohawk; just the credible threat of access to a puma and/or mountain lion, and knowledge of where his precious bird sleeps. :D

The site used to be my little secret but now I can virtually predict which player will get drafted next by looking at the Huddle cheatsheet. One commish actuall prints them out and hands them to owners during the draft!

818757[/snapback]

Yeah. I've been having this same problem too. Last year the guys sitting on either side of me at our draft had Huddle cheatsheets too!!!

I was a lurker for 2 years before I joined in 2003. I've been posting ever since. It's my favorite website!! :D

Yeah. I've been having this same problem too. Last year the guys sitting on either side of me at our draft had Huddle cheatsheets too!!!

I was a lurker for 2 years before I joined in 2003. I've been posting ever since. It's my favorite website!! :D

818783[/snapback]

Man, you think that's bad? Any idea how hard it is for me to snag sleeper/value players off the waiver wire in my BOTH league?

Message boards, 6/99.  My first post askd why there was so much interest in the summer months. :D

Another oldie not mentioned yet, ripped me a new :D .  I think it was spelt waKco. :D

818875[/snapback]

Actually that is waKCo (emphasis on the KC); Chiefs fan from Oregon; originally known as dustdon until everybody knew that was short for his actual name, and he was worried about the Huddle stalkers.

BB

PS Haven't read any posts except this one, so don't know if I should be bragging or not, yet.

Actually that is waKCo (emphasis on the KC); Chiefs fan from Oregon; originally known as dustdon until everybody knew that was short for his actual name, and he was worried about the Huddle stalkers.

BB

PS Haven't read any posts except this one, so don't know if I should be bragging or not, yet.

819417[/snapback]

Hey BB, 32 H is firing up again. What say we try to make it IDP this year? :D

Hey BB, 32 H is firing up again. What say we try to make it IDP this year? :D

820650[/snapback]

:D As the commish of that league, I'd have say that you're phucking nuts. :D I have a hard enough time trying to do my duties without IDP, and if it wasn't for Osmo and BB, I'd be all :D At least moreso than normal. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe I am missing something, but why does it seem everyone on these boards have been around since at least when the site started to pay? I feel like such a newb...

Been here since '03...looked at the boards rarely in '03, did a little bit more of looking in '04, and signed up '05. This is my first post, actually :D

I don't recognize anything at all from those old huddler moments...Guess I am a newb, compared to everybody else...

So, whose gonna be the first to yell me off the boards?

Heh thanks...just a note, I can't have the beer :P :D

And...is there an age limit here? Wondering that for awhile when I watched the boards...

Edited by ATL|Falc0n

I joined a mock draft in 1999 that turned into the FOFF league (and won the championship that year) ... we have 5 of the originals remaining (TNG, Duffy, Protoslacker, Tommyknocker and myself) ... other founding members that have since moved on were rolldabones, Bearfan, Symone, Wiseguy and ahmo. Replacement owners include Wiegie, ABearWithFurniture, Georgemoe and Yukon Cornelius.

497255[/snapback]

From the guy with 150 screen names in first 3 years......

I have one screen name change in 5 years and my past is wiped out completly. :D

I wonder if I can do that with the credit card companies!! :D

Heh thanks...just a note, I can't have the beer :P :D

And...is there an age limit here? Wondering that for awhile when I watched the boards...

837442[/snapback]

We have a few youngins around here..One is 14 going on 68.The other is 14 going on 10,000 posts..There is no age limit but at some point we expect the 3 of you to fight in a steel cage match..Welcome aboard

We have a few youngins around here..One is 14 going on 68.The other is 14 going on 10,000 posts..There is no age limit but at some point we expect the 3 of you to fight in a steel cage match..Welcome aboard

837476[/snapback]

I knew Semi was 14...who else is that young?