[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Did You Get For Christmas?

Shotgun Messiahs

New Sirius radio for the car.

630757[/snapback]

Same with me, Sportster radio, home and car kits, although I got mine as an early present (three weeks or so ago). As jgcoach mentioned, the free online streaming is a great bonus.

Also got a very nice Craftsman tool chest kit with ball bearing drawers. I've been using an old, cheap, tool chest that I picked up when we got married (almost twenty years ago) that is banged up, and I have to use a screw driver to open the doors. Much more money than I would have spent, but a great present to get all my tools in one place.

Plus the great pleasure of seeing our kids open their presents this morning, always love seeing their eyes light up.

Edited by Gunther

Which is better:  XM or Sirius and why?

630778[/snapback]

Got the Sirius hookup as well, but I got the portable battery back for use at the gym and on the train. For my tastes, Sirius is better for one reason - IT'S GOT THE NFL!

Amongst other things I got me some Montecristo La Habana Port Delacroix cigars and the first season CD of Barney Miller...one of the great comedies of all time. :D

630924[/snapback]

2 great gifts.

As for myself, I got an air compressor and 2 finish nailers. Also got some other tools I needed and an automatic card shuffler for my poker room.

A good Christmas this year.

Same thing, it's great for the games if you're on the road or if you have it inside just go through the computer speakers or home sound system for games you don't get.

630765[/snapback]

I really like(also) playing audio for games I watch on TV. What's nice is it has both home and away announcers for every game. Wayne Larabie and Larry McCarren sure beat the TV announcers for Packer games on Fox.

Which is better:  XM or Sirius and why?

630778[/snapback]

They both have many identical channels(CNN, Fox News, ABC, BBC, CNBC, ESPN, etc), both havge about 60 music channels. I like Sirius better for NPR and sports. Sirius, except for baseball and some college, is far better in sports with NFL and Hockey.

It costs $13 and XM $10 a month, but XM charges $4 more per month for internet streaming whereas Sirius is free for subscribers.

I like sports so I like sirius better. They shqve ome free radio deals if you sign up for 1 yr od service too from sirius direct. PM me if you want details.

Well to finish my list I also got the xbox and 2 games and a battery drill and flashlight kit! A Lewisville Slugger 33 inch 30 oz bat! Gift Cards ect...

I also ordered that book that they were talking about earlier in this topic to see what all the hype is about!

Could my wife finally be turning over a new leaf? She got me my Walter Peyton signature throw-back jersey off of Ebay....and she hates football. Please tell me it is so!!! My New Years Resolution is for my wife to enjoy watching football with me.

Sirius. They have exclusive NFL rights.  And I own their stock :D

631004[/snapback]

Got the stock too ! Although I wish I dumped it when it was over 9 ...but what can you do.

I got an autographed Daunte Culpepper authentic football , pretty pumped about that.

Merry Christmas to all , mine is going great DESPITE the Vikings ( namely Mike Tice ) trying to ruin it yesterday with the loss.