[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #2

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ursa is a liberal commie and I think that is a picture of Jesus beside the Bourbon St. sign, so he must be a Republican.  My grandmother shopped at Wal Mart too.

I just can't believe a Tailgater wouldn't have posted about breaking their leg doing the YMCA dance at the local gay club.

726502[/snapback]

Good Point

driveby's done MH before.

My guess is Twiley simply because I know he's been to New Orleans. I was going to say Darin3, but forgot he's already shown his pic before.

726497[/snapback]

A good # of us have seen TWiley. He looks nothing like that guy.

Has a blonde wife, who's reasonably hot. Hotter than that dude. Besides, DGF has posted his pics before, it ain't him.

726514[/snapback]

I do recall him posting pics of the Mrs., and she didn't look like either of the people in this photo.

The cieling fan is dirty.... gotta be a mick or a pollock. Looks like a steady diet of sausages. Pollock. Midwest. The expensive floor covering is another give-away. Drinks a case of Pabst a day to was the sausages down. If I had to name this guy, I figure loaf would work best.

driveby's done MH before.

My guess is Twiley simply because I know he's been to New Orleans. I was going to say Darin3, but forgot he's already shown his pic before.

726497[/snapback]

Definitely not me. I usually go with the camoflauge casts. :D

a member of Contra Costa Bass Club in or near Sacremento, Ca - maybe BearwithBADfurniture ??

726530[/snapback]

I was wondering when somebody was going to dig into that...not me, but that is my bass club. I do the website for them and am using the server to post these pictures.