[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #22

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Azz guessed originally, it is me. Just so you don't think I'm a HUGH clinton fan, those three pics cost me a total of $100 in fundraiser tickets, and they were not fundraisers for the clintons, they were just the draws.

The Hillary pick and the first clinton pic were different fundraisers for the DNC or the DCC. I only got a $50 ticket, but by getting 20 others to do the same, I got treated like the $1000 donors.

Pic 2 was actually taken on the southlawn of the whitehouse at Hillary's 50th b-day party. I interned in the white house press office back in '99. I was hoping some might think, if only for a second, that clinton was the huddler.

As for my girth/manboobs/eating bert - yeah, I need to lose some weight. Or as my brother put it, crap out an 8 year old. The new diet exercise regimen began today. If I am a MH again in a year, ya'll won't be able to recognize me.

As for respect Perch, I'm not a huge fan of Clinton the person, but have a lot of respect for family medical leave, balancing the budget, and reigning in spending more than any presidnet in recent memory.

Good job Los G. Excellent pics.

Pic #3

Clue #5: Is not a fan of a NFC South team.

Clue #6: Does not live in a state that begins with the letters O, C, G, F, or A.

802889[/snapback]

This is a good looking dude in this pic with you Los G. He looks familiar.

Edited by skins

Good show LosG! 

Now.....I'm TOTALLY convinced it was YOU who put me on that DNC call list. 13 to 15 pre-recorded calls a day for 2 weeks before the election.  I'll get ya back. :D

803177[/snapback]

LMAO. I don't put anyone on any call lists. In fact, I make exceptions to my opposition to the death penalty for telemarketers. I will however call you myself when i run for office. :D

Nice job, Los G, in deflecting your gayness onto the Clintons!!! :D:D

I'll bet it feels good to have your MH responsibility over with! Well done!!!

Another good MH thread, ABWF!! :D