[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A question for Mr. David M Dorey

muck

Why do you have a link to your own website in your sigline? It's not like people aren't already here, after all. I mean, I could see it if you were posting at the trebuchet-related message boards to have a link to thehuddle.com, but why have a link to a place where the people who'll see it already are?

:D  :doah:  :D

1459669[/snapback]

:D DMD....plead the 5th... :D don't tell them about the special access they would have to Huddle specials for Gold Members only by clicking on that link....

please don't tell them!! :D

Mental note: On every page (?), the top left side of the screen has a link to the homepage. It's labeled as "Home" just to confuse the masses.

1459666[/snapback]

Yea....but if you're at the bottom of a long thread, then you have to scroll all the way back up to the top of the page first. :D

Yea....but if you're at the bottom of a long thread, then you have to scroll all the way back up to the top of the page first. :D

1459716[/snapback]

But itd only do him good if he actually posted and it was at the bottom.

Hmm....Maybe there should be a contest called...

"Why does DMD have a link..."

No...bad idea. It just doesnt make sense! :D

:D  I had no idea what they were suggesting we do, but I was at least smart enough not to do it.

1463252[/snapback]

After falling for the ctrl+W :doah: , I had the good sense not to try the alt+F4 :D ...

Bastages. :D