[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did you find about the the Huddle?

Ditka Doom

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the himalayas with my sherpa when we finally, after months of searching, stumbled upon the dali lama.

I asked him what the meaning of life, the universe and everything. He smiled and winked and said "42." The Dali Lama has a pretty good sense of humor.

He then became somber and said, "Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga"

The path has led me here.

I will never forget what the Dali Lama said as I began my descent..."Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness."

Fixed :D

10 years ago, the teamowner who was reigning champ, happened to slip that he used The Huddle. :lol: I happened to be paying attention. :D After getting that information and getting a heck of a lot more (information) in The Huddle (Thank You Huddle staff and fellow Huddlers) I've won quite often. :brew: I'm in a different league now and having a ball. :woot:

:D Hey John V - if you're still a "Huddler" - Thank You!!!! :lol:

Picked up the magazine last year when a stumbled across it at Wal-mart. (Glad that I did) Ever since then I haven't found a website or magazine with better info.

I'm in the exact same boat as you. I was flipping through the fantasy mags at Wally World and saw last year's episode with Edge on the cover. I saw that there were online stats/updates available which beat the heck out of most of the other ones that had limited updates if any at all, so I picked it up. Subscribed a few weeks later and haven't looked back.

I looked for the print version again this year but never found it at Wally World and I was too lazy to go to the recommended stores to find it.

I was in the K-mart bathroom with a hooker, and when we were done I thought she said "thehuddle.com" so I went there.

Afterwards I realized she said, "The 100, come on." I didn't realize I was supposed to pay for that.

The K-Mart Security staff still uses that video for training purposes. You would have been safe except her pimp, some guy named Carl, make a big stink and was taken downtown for a little "investigation".