[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Riddle-How do you turn a 6th round draft pick into a stud QB

PantherDave

....well, when he knows exactly what DT's have been doing for "X" number of years, most likely has been "radioed in" before it became fashionable to be so. Sorry NE homers, but your boy will never, ever carry my repsect ever again. TB is forever tarnished in my eyes due to this fiasco that NE has brought upon it's collected selves. If you think they have not been "up to something" for awhile now.....well, just keep dreaming the dream. The NE Pat's are flat out cheaters, from thier owner, all the way down to the asst. tape boy. Thanks NE for fugging up the opening of the season with this Pandora's Box.....and the box is now open. What a bunch of tools they have up their in Boston-fuggin disgust me to no end.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing is, last year, I claimed they were cheaters because they were stealing signals from the Dolphins and everyone said I was way off base because of whatever reasons... I wish we could ressurect that thread... I just dont have any idea what to search for...

ETA - I sure hope thats what I was saying last year... As I recall, it was the fish-pats game...

Edited by peepinmofo

....well, when he knows exactly what DT's have been doing for "X" number of years, most likely has been "radioed in" before it became fashionable to be so. Sorry NE homers, but your boy will never, ever carry my repsect ever again. TB is forever tarnished in my eyes due to this fiasco that NE has brought upon it's collected selves. If you think they have not been "up to something" for awhile now.....well, just keep dreaming the dream. The NE Pat's are flat out cheaters, from thier owner, all the way down to the asst. tape boy. Thanks NE for fugging up the opening of the season with this Pandora's Box.....and the box is now open. What a bunch of tools they have up their in Boston-fuggin disgust me to no end.

:D

Funny thing is, last year, I claimed they were cheaters because they were stealing signals from the Dolphins and everyone said I was way off base because of whatever reasons... I wish we could ressurect that thread... I just dont have any idea what to search for...

Send an IM to BJ, he'll find it :D

ETA - I sure hope thats what I was saying last year... As I recall, it was the fish-pats game...

:Dhttp://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=190491

Bottom line is old school sports for the most part is just much more true to what sports is supposed to be..Dont get me wrong people cheated back then too but look at sports today..Baseballs most cherished record was just broken by a guy whose head is the size of Charlie Browns. Basketball has the mob :D paying off refs .Now footballs most dominant team in the last decade has this hanging over their heads ( Im not taking all the credit away from them because of this but it sure does stink) Sports was just better back then..We put emphasis and stupid things nowdays..The contracts are ludicrous ..The liberties the players can take are ridiculous..Its a real shame..

Edited by whomper

Bottom line is old school sports for the most part is just much more true to what sports is supposed to be..Dont get me wrong people cheated back then too but look at sports today..Baseballs most cherished record was just broken by a guy whose head is the size of Charlie Browns..Now footballs most dominant team in the last decade has this hanging over their heads ( Im not taking all the credit away from them because of this but it sure does stink) Sports was just better back then..We put emphasis and stupid things nowdays..The contracts are ludicrous ..The liberties the players can take are ridiculous..Its a real shame..

i don't think it was ever any different. there have always been cheaters. there are just more people whining about it now.

Bottom line is old school sports for the most part is just much more true to what sports is supposed to be..Dont get me wrong people cheated back then too but look at sports today..Baseballs most cherished record was just broken by a guy whose head is the size of Charlie Browns. Basketball has the mob :D paying off refs .Now footballs most dominant team in the last decade has this hanging over their heads ( Im not taking all the credit away from them because of this but it sure does stink) Sports was just better back then..We put emphasis and stupid things nowdays..The contracts are ludicrous ..The liberties the players can take are ridiculous..Its a real shame..

i was going to +1 this post but first i have to ask...was it better back "then" because thats when the cowboys were a good team and organization :D

:wacko:

Edited by keggerz

I wonder how much of an advantage you really could get from taking picture of signals. I mean how is that different than watching the coaches on the sidelines reading current printouts of formations and adjusting as the game goes? Yes, the QB has that radio in his helmet, but do you really think there is that much time to fully analyze the defense radio it in and take advantage of it? Maybe there is, but something tells me that the Pats were really stupid for doing something that probably wasn't benefiting them to the extent all the people wanting to yell "cheater" and claiming that is their key to success seem to think. Of course, I could be wrong...

Merriman was on steroids, take all games away from SD that he played in prior to being caught too. I'm definitely not saying what the Pats are being accused of as right, if true it's cheating but if they've been doing this for years and always know the defensive scheme then shouldn't they have been scoring at will? Again, not condoning anything they're being accused of but just saying. Plus how does it look for the home team if the visitors are bringing in a camera guy to do this in your own back yard?

lol at you people

right "okay they're running a cover 2....lets have randy run 60 yards downfield and see if he can beat triple coverage and tom can drop the ball perfectly"...i take it you didnt watch the game panther dave...but brady threw 3 other perfect balls to moss where only he could grab him with a defender draped on him

im sure these signals helped ellis hobbs run back that kick 108 yards too...

lol

Along similar lines, what is it with networks zooming in on coaches from different angles to catch their lips while calling plays even when they(the coaches) are trying to cover their mouths with the play card? I know it didn't really have anything to do with the outcome of the Saints/Colts game, but they were doing it to Payton a lot during that game and even I didn't have to be a lip reader to understand some of the plays being called. Some of the other Saints fans on the forum could even read some of the info on the play card and on the flip side they didn't do it at all with the Colts. Maybe it's not something that is all that important, but I do not think this should be allowed by the league.