[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Come Back team of 2005 ?

Joe Public

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think this year the AFC North will be quite competitive, with two big surprises.

The Ravens will also bounce back to where they should be. The lost baxter, but replaced him with dyson. They by far have the best CB in the entire NFL. They also added a good weapon in Mason. That team should be a huge surprise. (God I hate them)

The Browns will also surprise. They are nothing of what they were last year. The entire team has been rebuilt. With the entire team being completely changed, their is a good chance for some kind of improvement. I think they may give Ravens a run for their money as both the ravens and browns will be two surprise teams.

I don't know that the Seahawks can qualify as a "comeback" team, but there sure are a lot of people that think they're ready to fall off the map.....sooner or later, the talent on the field is going to show up in games.

Oh who am I kidding

Maybe not be comeback teams of the year, but cinnci and arz will finish above .500, and arz will win the division.

765375[/snapback]

I think it'll be KC , as stated above. AZ win the division ???? Come on, no chance. They may be 7-9, 8-8 or so....but I just don't see them winning the division. I think 2006 might be the year, and I am a Denny Green fan. Too many question marks, their only bonafide 'stud' is Boldin, and he didn't do sh** last year.

Edited by pedroz13

Aren't you a Seahawks fan? :D

765348[/snapback]

Yes I am a Seahawks fan. Lifelong and true bluish green to the bone.

I do pull for the Panthers as well, since I live here in Charlotte. As long as they aren't playing the Hawks or in contention for a playoff berth.

I really think this year the AFC North will be quite competitive, with two big surprises.

The Ravens will also bounce back to where they should be.  The lost baxter, but replaced him with dyson.  They by far have the best CB in the entire NFL.  They also added a good weapon in Mason.  That team should be a huge surprise. (God I hate them)

The Browns will also surprise.  They are nothing of what they were last year.  The entire team has been rebuilt.  With the entire team being completely changed, their is a good chance for some kind of improvement.  I think they may give Ravens a run for their money as both the ravens and browns will be  two surprise teams.

765351[/snapback]

Did I miss something. What have they added in free agency that has actually helped this team?

I actually think AZ could surprise. Great WR set, draft a stud RB and a few pieces on D and they could win 10 games. (Wow...did I just say that?)

I can see the Giants turning it around this year, but next year is the more likely scenario.

The Chiefs shouldn't have bottomed out like they did last year, they'll be back this coming season.

I also like AZ and Cincy to make playoff runs this year.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the Raiders will make the biggest move, possibly as far as the AFC championship game.

Edited by Kid Cid